Chapter 131

Energy 2

Ready for battle

As soon as he entered the space, Li Zhou pointed to the new mountain range in the distance, and said, "Xieweier, take me there quickly."

At this point, Xavier fully understood what Li Zhou meant. He looked at Li Zhou in surprise and said tremblingly, "Li, Li Zhou, you mean—"

Li Zhou nodded and pointed to the space jade pattern on his chest, but now it is the location of the wound.

We found what we wanted in the space.

He looked at Xavier with a bright smile: "Now let's see if the energy mines in the mountains are enough for us to squander."

"Yes." Xavier nodded vigorously, stretched out his beautiful wings, and flew towards the mountains with Li Zhouchao.

When the two of them arrived at the foot of the mountain, all they saw was the corner of the dark energy stone that was exposed outside the mountain.

Sheville was shocked, this is an energy mine, this is clearly a mountain of energy stones, or a giant mountain.

One kilogram of high-grade energy stone can be worth hundreds of kilograms of intermediate energy stone and thousands of kilograms of low-grade energy stone.

Most of the energy stones Seville seized in the Star Thief's Nest were white low-level energy stones, and only a small amount of yellow high-level energy stones, so although it looks like a lot, but if you really want to burn it, you can't use it at all. Soon.

The energy mountain in front of them now is pitch-dark and full of high-grade energy stones. As long as they are refined a little, the energy produced is enough for them to squander freely.

"Li Zhou, you are really amazing. With these energy stones, we can mass-produce heavy magnetic particle cannons. In this way, I will be more confident to resist the star beast army. After entering, we can upgrade the defense network again, and we can finally stop worrying about energy problems!

Cheville was so happy, he had seen the big scene, and he never thought that one day he would have a day when he would not worry about energy.

However, this is not the end, Li Zhou pulled La Cheville's collar and pointed to the mountain next to him.

"The energy stone there seems to be in better condition and is completely transparent."

"What?" Xavier stared at Li Zhou in a daze, as if he didn't understand what he was saying, and asked in confusion, "Transparent?"

Li Zhou looked at Xieweier who was stunned, patted his chest, and affirmed: "Well, it's transparent, there's not a trace of impurities, that mountain is all that kind of stone, Let's go see."

"Okay, okay, let's go and have a look." Xavier felt that he was floating when he was walking. He was afraid of falling Li Zhou, so he wrapped Li Zhou with his phoenix tail. The commander walked toward the depths of the nearby mountains.

As soon as he entered the mountain, Seville saw a transparent glass-like stone exposed outside the mountain.

Although it looks like transparent glass, Xavier knows that this is not glass, but a super energy stone that is rare in the entire empire.

The advanced energy stone has already surprised Xavier. When he saw the super energy stone, he didn't know how to express his happiness at this time.