Chapter 100

Resolve

I love watching the fun (make up for yesterday)

Although everyone resented Mandel's words in their hearts, and knew that Admiral Xavier was not the kind of bug that escaped, but it is the nature of all races to love to watch.

It's good to know Sheville's military females. The star police who came to work because of cooperation in security matters are really interested.

The Second Secretary of the Military Department pointed out that her boss and the Second Army Female of the Military Department were negligent and lecherous. This is a good show that I dare not write in the movie.

They moved slowly towards the center of the incident, trying to hear better.

When the female soldiers saw that Duval Ed's men, who had never been dealing with their boss, were surrounded by them, they were not to be outdone, and they were bound to squeeze the star police behind them. .

In the blink of an eye, Li Zhou, Xavier and Mandel were surrounded by a lot of lively bugs.

Mandel was very satisfied with the chaos he had created. He looked at Xavier and said with a smile: "Don't the general explain it? It seems that everyone wants to know where the general is going. ."

Cheville sneered, did not answer Mandel's words directly, but turned to look at Li Zhou, and said calmly and calmly: "Li Zhou, how long have you been in the military?"

Li Zhou looked at the time, understood what Xavier meant, and cooperated: "I entered the military at 11 am, now it is 4 pm, it has been five hours."

Mandel, who was waiting for him to make a fool of himself.

Mandel was taken aback by Xavier's gaze, Xavier's eyes were as sharp as knives, as soon as he touched it, he fell into an ice cellar, he didn't even hear what Xavier said, he forced himself calm.

For a moment, Li Zhou seemed to have thought of something, secretly adjusted his expression, and used his purest eyes to sweep around the worms watching the lively, and then, his innocent eyes were filled with doubts , fell on Mandel.

Mandel, who had just recovered, was taken aback by Li Zhou. He always felt that something was out of his control. He couldn't help but get nervous, and lowered his head to think about how he should deal with what he discovered next.

The worms, who were also bewitched by Li Zhou, were also surprised, and looked at Mandel with a bit of unkindness in their eyes, especially the female soldiers who had seen how Li Zhou treated the general.

"But during the four hours of work, I don't seem to have seen Mr. Mandel, who is the general's secretary?"

Mandel finally calmed down, and when he heard Li Zhou's questioning about him, he immediately retorted: "I'm not here because His Majesty called me because of the great court meeting—"

Mandel didn't say anything later, because he saw the smiles on the corners of Li Zhou and Xavier's mouth.

He finally realized that he was just a secretary. If the emperor really wanted to be summoned because of the big court meeting, it would be Xavier who was summoned, not Xavier's secretary, Xavier also more Impossible not to know.

He opened his mouth and wanted to say something, but before he could think of what to say, there were countless disdainful laughter from all directions, making him feel like he was being roasted on the fire.

Sheville didn't want to let him go at all, and then asked: "You are my secretary, you need to report to me when you enter and leave the military during work hours. But not only did you not report, but you left the military without authorization to be lazy. , and put the blame on His Majesty."