Chapter 66 (M)

(this entire chapter is mature so please skip it if you are not interested in that! )

What were my intentions? He'd teased me last night, I was beyond ready to fulfill some sort of desire but it wasn't often we got to be completely alone. "I want to take you hunting every day, tie you up here, and have my way with you where nobody can hear me scream." Dragging my thumb over his lower lip, I enjoy the effect my words have on him. 

The amused chuckle, the way his breathing catches, leaving his lips I sink my teeth into his bicep before running my tongue over the fresh mark, savoring the taste of his blood. "You know how much I enjoy you in this position." I remind him, kissing up his arm, grazing my teeth over the point of his shoulder while allowing the t-shirt to protect him. 

His heart pounds heavy in his chest, when I glance at him I note that he's watching me with more suspicion than I find tolerable. Kissing a trail back to his neck, my hand fists in his hair as I sink my teeth into his neck. Eliciting a low moan, he rolls his body against me with an airy sigh. 

"And I'm wicked. The aged warlord who turned a prince into a submissive, yet here you are, revealing your true colors." His voice is teasing, soft yet edging on overwhelmed. He was attempting to hide from me his enjoyment of my treatment. This was a side of him I'd hardly explored. My hand leaves his hair to encircle his throat once more, I'd found he enjoyed being lightly choked, my thumb pressing into the point of his jaw to keep his head tilted and his neck exposed. 

"The most feared man of our time, you sure do like to run your mouth." I tease, passing my tongue over the bite mark. "I imagine I should give you a taste of your own medicine, since I've caught you here, alone, in the woods. If you'd like to get free, you should have to please me." Testing the waters of play, the depth of his eyes catches me off guard and I nearly kiss him. 

Turning his head away from me, he growls low in his throat. "Or what? You'll kill me? Do you think you can?"

The response is his consent to play, following along with the ad-libbed scene. Smirking at him, he winks back at me with a small grin. "Oh I won't have to kill you, by the end of this, I'm quite sure you'll be begging for me to have my way with you." In a smooth jerk, I yank his hips up onto my own, roughly shoving against him to pin him against the tree. Wide-eyed, the startled man causes me to chuckle. 

"I know you're curious, aren't all men?" Grabbing his shirt, I pull it from it's tucked position in his pants, using his height to my advantage I roll it up to shove it in his mouth. Shaking his head, he growls back at me. 

"You're awfully cocky for someone who clearly likes to be bent over like a common whore." His retort makes me scowl, I narrow my eyes snagging his knife from his belt, pressing it to his cheek as I grip his jaw with the other hand. He was so much like his younger self, trying to survive, showing me what it might look like if I had met him in a more natural setting in his youth. 

"I'll cut it off and you can explain to your friends your state, bet they'll find your preferences amusing." I snap, inhaling sharply as he turns his head to run his tongue over the blade. Dropping the knife, I crush my lips to his, invading his mouth with my tongue as I grind against him. 

Verando loved his foreplay, I was intent on giving it to him, using him for all he was worthwhile we had a single moment to ourselves. Nobody would have reason to come looking for us, perhaps Helen but surely she would hear and tread back to the house without disturbing us. In the middle of the greenery and woods, it was alone as we might ever be. 

"You're a good kisser for someone who fancies women." I sneer, earning a smirk from him.

"Good thing you're pretty like one. Easier to pretend."