Secret Admirer - Yeonjun x Reader

I sigh entering school knowing today will be another tiring, long day of learning. I play with the keychains that hang from my bag as I make my way to my locker to get what I need for the day. Let's see I have math, english and history today? Yeah I think that's it. The hallway has few people scattered here and there as I walk through but most haven't even arrived yet since it's on the earlier side. I like it when less people are here anyways, the empty hallway is nice to walk through.

"Y/n!" A voice excitedly calls out and throws an arm around my shoulder although I already knew who it was.

"Good morning, Soonyoung," I chuckled seeing him grin brightly at me back.

"So what's on the agenda today?"

"Classes," I pause pretending to think about what else, "lunch, more classes, and then going home."

He pouts at me, "isn't there something more? Your life sounds so boring."

I chuckle at him and unlatch his arm from around me to open my locker, "well I like my boring life, thank you-"

I don't finish my sentence after something flies out of my locker. I jump back in surprise as Soonyoung picks up the paper, well actually a sticky note and starts reading it out with a giant cheeky grin.

"Dear Y/n, I just wanted to tell you that you're very pretty and I always look forward to seeing you everyday. Your secret admirer!" He squeals out the last part and wipes away fake tears at the sticky note's words, "and here I thought you'd end up being single all your life."

"Let me see," I say, rolling my eyes, snatching the sticky note from him and looking over it myself to see everything he said was written on there. My face heats up a bit from reading it but I immediately put it back in my locker, focusing on getting my books instead of the note.

"It's probably just a prank," I say but I secretly hoped my words weren't true. The thought of having a secret admirer makes me feel all giddy and makes me want to receive a sticky note the next day.

"You gotta have some faith Y/n," Soonyoung retorts, giving my head a pat, "plus I saw that smile make its way onto your face."

"Mhm, now let's go to class," I said, trying to ignore the small butterflies that had fluttered when reading the note. No, I can't get my hopes up. It probably was just a prank...

******

I walk up to my locker with zero expectations as I open it to see another sticky note float down to the floor. Seriously? Was this not a prank? Soonyoung quickly picks it up in excitement.

"It's not a prank, Darling. I really like you, your secret admirer," Soonyoung reads out with a cute voice after I've already scanned over the note five times next to him. This can't be real-

"I wonder who's the guy in love with my bestie," he says with eyes scanning the halls as if he's going to catch the person writing them at this moment.

"Goodluck because I haven't the slightest idea why anyone would like me anyways," I mumble but Soonyoung playful slaps my shoulder with a stern look on his face.

"I can think of plenty of reasons, stop saying that stuff about yourself," Soonyoung retorts. I roll my eyes at his statement and nod in agreement to please him.

"Let's go- oof"

I don't finish my sentence as I collide into someone's chest.

"I'm sorry-"

I start to say but I freeze in place glancing up to see Yeonjun, the well-known popular boy in my grade. His looks being the thing everyone talks about most, but his grades were in the top 10 percent of the school as well. My eyes widen as he waves me off with a chuckle, not before ruffling my hair.