CHAPTER 3

KRYSTAL POV

I took back what I said about not being shy, holy fuck.

"A when somebody like him reach inna the community" Dahlia smirked as I tell her what happened when I went over there.

"Girl, mi neva feel so intimidated inna mi life, like him aguh ruin me" I said taking a sip of the rum cream I've been drinking as T walk back with her drinks.

"Uh pretty don't be like that, should I tell you how I see you right now and how I want to see you" I gulped as I remember what he said with his deep breath fanning my ears.

"Being fucked is one pretty girl but I'm diffrenet, I can't rub cratches and feel satisfaction it's impossible, but if uh willing to go further uh would have to take it without crying or crying too hard" I have no idea what he was talking about but man I don't even wanna know i just wanna try.

What the fuck, what is this behavior Krystal.

He smelt so good, with a perfect sculptured face, man him woman muss lucky.

I was trying to get him out my head but I continued to feel his stares at me throughout the whole entire party and he's not even hiding it.

I'm fucking weak under a complete stranger's stare.

-----------
CASSANO POV

Throughout the whole night my mind and eyes keep finding this girl. I don't know whats wrong but I can just feel this girl can handle what ever I put on the table.

"Bro uh like her" I look over to see my brother staring at her and nudging me. "No she just interesting." I said still staring at her.

"Second time mi a see her look like a T friend dem" I nodded in agreement just seeing her talking to them. "Bredda stop stare pan the girl and guh talk to har back nuh."

"Uh too nuff enuh, mek mi stare a your yey" I hissed. "Mi just thank God my brother neva gawn" I looked at him."uh know if nuh body nuh know uh them think uh dash weh body regular" he says and I nod in agreement, can't even get fi pree the b good cause him love chat.

"Uh waa nun else" he asked "nah mi good" I said sipping light on the campari that I have.

"Bbc, the church ute's are out and about for the first time in a while like God touch them and say be young" I directed my attention to the familiar voice. "Fuck yaw chat bout" my brother stated replying to him.

We avoid this ute about a million times

You can just know he doesn't like this fool by the tone of his voice. "Nun mi just a seh addi fuss mi see unuh a party weh naw play Jesus love you and out of button up shirt and tie."

"Bredda, gwaan nuh man mi come fi support mi Brethren, a people like you mek wi nuh guh party inna the area" He laughed and I listen keenly as Zan replied to him very much annoyed but I stayed silent.

"HaHhaa,all him punk bredda yassuh" he pointed his finger at me still laughing along with his three man dem weh mussi a fuck him cause mi nuh know why dem nuh fuck off and lowe wi.

Soon get weh them a look fa

I just look at him, he's obviously drunk and right now me fucking bored because the girl is not there anymore and I have no idea where she turn.

"Zan mek wi shub, mi nuh like dah energy yah again" I said leaning off the wall.

"Yea run gwaan guh pray wid uh ediot mada now, long time dem punk ya fi liff up" he turn to one of his man behind him saying the last part.

"Bro gimmi minute wait right yassuh mi a guh fi something" I said heading for my car.

"Run weh bwoy" dem ute yaw draw the last string inna mi.

I went into my car to change my clothes, I put on a white marina and a cut off foot jeans a Gucci slippers and my mask.

I put my gun in my pocket and walk back into the party.

It was bad enough I ignored him all the time he said fucky bout me but the fucka gawn too far when him aguh mention mi fucking mother mi nuh play wid my queen none at all.

The security ask for a ticket and I showed him the arm band that I was in the building before.

"A who that" I heard some ute from the area started talking. I didn't want to mash up Kurt party so I called Shemar to get him out to the front.

"Get him to the front and mek sure seh him at least six step from the front of the building" I hang up the phone.

I wanted to see as he walked out of the building so I watched from the inside as he pass talking about him aguh mash a works fi one a him dawg.

As soon as he walked out and a little further from the building, I walked out and up to him. "Pussy know uh limit when uh chat" I said and empty the barrel in his head.

I hiss as I heard alot of screaming, then shemar probox pull up and I enter and we speed away. "Weh him duh?" was the first thing he asked excitedly as I took off the mask. "Pussy a gwaan like him can diss zan and mi mother" I said, wishing I could just torcher him pussyclaat.

"Weh mi clothes" I asked him. "Inna the backseat"he answered. I climb over and change back into my pervious clothes. "Uh can turn yassuh and change the plate pan the vehicle.

"Mi aguh tek a taxi and pick up mi bredda, thanks soon link uh" I nudge him and exit the car.

"Inna the middle addi road, mia tell uh dah ute deh heartless mia tell uh empty the whole gun" I heard someone saying as I walk pass them.

"When mi tell uh, mi have the pot pan the fire and den mi hear boom! boom! boom!, mi affi lock off the pot and oul mi baby" a woman was talking to a next woman illiterate with gestures.

"Mi nuh know weh dah man deh duh but the oul a him head gawn gah know" I heard all the gossip and walked faster to get a taxi.

When I was in the taxi, I heard alot off diffrenet sirens and I watch them as the passed. I hissed. "Thats all them duh, show up when everything over den gwaan like dem did a work" I mumbled and pull out my phone and saw that my brother was calling me.

I called him back. "Weh uh deh?" I asked as soon as he answered. "Mi inna the building a look fi you."

"Mi inna the car, tek uh time pass uh co-worker's dem fawud" he hissed and I hang up. "Yassuh bossy" I game him $500 and exited the vehicle.

-----------
KRYSTAL POV

"Wooie Krystal" T said running in the room and I look up from my phone. "Girl Issa lucky thing uh period come cause Jeff just dead infront a skateland."

"Seh uh serious" I said jumping up off the bed.

---------
How was it⁉️🥺

Vote❤