CHAPTER 56

Business chap
Not proofread ❤

SANNO POV

I'm in meetings from mi land in Vancouver, and now I'm in another from morning.

Not even get nuh time fi call mi baby....kmt

"Mr. Cornwall what you think about this one,  This is a portable phone company who requested 5.6 million as a loan but their revenue to continue on the market over the years is thin, it maybe zero to none which can lead the company to bankruptcy in a while and we loose all our money invested. So from your point of view what do you think."

I taught about the question for a minute.

Company's can not look promising but with the right marketing it reach somewhere or if it venture out into a franchise but you can also lose alot before uh gain.

A mean look at flow or Shein that the girls obsess with now or at least my girl.

"I think we should bring in the idea behind the company, what they going for here is actually smart. It's not everyday somebody come up with a portable phone that can recharge it self. Let's look at it from a business person perspective. If I was to have that phone....I see no need to use my personal and with an additional aswell its self rechargeable.

I think we could invest in this for the first five year and see where it take us and bring it out as an luxury brand that draw customers that are obsess with expenses"

They all look at me in shock.

"That's actually brilliant" I nodded, Jotting down a layout.

Unuh need fi hurry up yassuh mi have the illegal part of my business learning fi take care off and mi woman fi call.

"That's it for today, I hope you have wonderful day" he shook my hands.

☆☆☆

I'm finally home, I headed straight to the bathroom and took a shower.

The way how the man dem work mi brain is no joke.

I wanted to call Krystal and then get atleast a 5 hour sleep before mi meet up wid di ute dem.

What I'm building is more like a gamble as I said before. I invest in persons businesses or a person borrow a business loan from me then I get a position as a board member or a regular shareholder until their dept is paid or I just don't want in on that company.

The trick is the depth will never be paid because the more years they take the more money add on that gives me a lifetime of income.

The next aspect is when persons borrow but I see no effort in them paying back or start shit that's when the illegal part comes in.

I'm not stupid enough the have this kind of business and not have someone hand dirty.

Even though mine is not exactly clean.

As much as it sounds bad who doesn't enjoy a little torture here and there.

☆☆☆

I checked my messages and saw the messages Krystal leave and call her instantly.

"Hmmm" she answered.

A vex she vex wid mi.

"B, wah gwaan,uh good? how uh sound suh?" she shuffle up. "Mi good, mi just have a headache" she replied bearly audible.

"How comes?, uh guh doctor already?" I asked sitting up on the bed. "Yes" she answer dryly.

"Painkillers inna the bathroom cupboard tek one" i instructed and requested a video call, she answered.