CHAPTER 15

KRYSTAL POV

"Ye-" I got out in a low voice. "Good girl, mek sure enuh" he whispered in my ears and I nodded like an obedient dog.

He nibbled on my ear while I close my eyes due to the intense pleasure of him gripping my inner thighs.

He spun me around so I was now facing him, tension think in the air. "Strip" he said looking at me with last.

I hesitated but took my tube top off. "Come yah" he grabbed my throat to meet his stares and smirk.

"Promise uh naw guh cry?" He said raising his brow.

I can't understand why I feel like this, the opposite of my character.

I nodded hastily. "Good" he carried my face down and roughly and crashed his lips on mine.

He smiled mischievously while sliding his hands under the pillow but I didn't pay attention to that.

The fact that his soft lips were touching mine send me over the edge.

The grip on my throat become tighter and the fact that I liked it......something is definitely wrong with me.

He tug at my shorts until I was only leave in my panty.

The grip loosen from my throat and made it's way to my hair to which he wrap around the palm of his hand.

"Stoop" he said like a command and i did it...... where is my self respect.

Dat mia seh to uh just a tek chat suh

"Pull the belt and the button" I hastily pull the belt and he removed my hand from his button and throw me on the bed.

All this time the expression was one I've never seen on his face before, is attractive yet disciplinary.

He guarded my hand to my front area and started teasing me with my own hands.

I fucking love it anything weh ishawna seh bout har cloud because dah church bwoy yaw a gwaan too much.

I can't hold it anymore. "Please" I sounded out desperately and he smirked. "Please what?"

"Just put it in or something, see it deh mia beg uh just please" with a last smirk he tore the lace and pull his button.

"Good girl" he massage my clit with his thumb and then enter two fingers slowly curling it each time he entered.

"Lord have mercy" I covered my face with one of my pillow.

Ain't no way mi aguh cum by finger inna less than two minutes. "Move it or mi tek it out" he said huskily.

Tek out wah and mi soon cum uh mad.....mi throw the pillow on the ground.

"Don't stop~" I moaned as he sped up the pace in which he was using his hand. "Mi a cum~" I moaned out.

Without out any warning he sank his dick deep inside of me. "Fuck sanno" I chocked out i wasn't expecting that."shhh" he covered my mouth while I try to moan silently.

He flip me like a feather him a tek up and put on my belly with my ass in the air.

Again I felt his hand wrapped my hair and another harshly grip my breast then my neck.

Suppose uh wig pull off

Gyal gweh nuh

He started pounding with no mercy mi feel like mi aguh cry out of pain and pleasure. "Ahh, sanno please~" he pulled me back is like my back have no bone to how him a deal wid mi.

He pull on my hair and arch my back so till......when I tell you I've never experienced this yet I'm telling you the truth.

Is like him cyaa done. "Sanno, please" I begged this time he slowed down and started whining and this feel like my belly aguh drop out mix with intense pleasure.

"Fuck" I heard him say lowly. "Yea just like that" I moaned. He sank my head in the mattress and started to go deeper with every stroke. "Mi aguh cum again" I moaned and him pull mi up back.

"Me too" he quicken the pace again until he pulled out and cummed on my ass cheek.

He pulled my head back again and turn me to look at him. "I told you not to cry" he smirked.

I literally fall on the bed like a log, I heard him closing his belt buckle and that's when it hit me.

I JUST HAD SEX WITH SANNO

Shame a kill mi

To avoid his eyes I'm searching for another pillow to put over my face.

"Krystal" he called, I can feel his weight that he's on the bed. He put his hand over my waist. "Krystal" he called again i mumbled an answer.

"Look pan mi" he said close to my ears. "Can pass mi pink towel please" I said pointing my hand behind me without looking up.

He got up i sat up. "Uh good?" He asked but I avoid his eyes. "Yea" I mumbled.

"Mi a come, mi aguh bade" I hopped towards the bathroom.

God know shame a kill mi

I wanted to pee so I used the bathroom and wipe. "Fuck blood" I said shocked to myself.

I haven't seen period in over five months and now this bwoy fuck mi and ruin mi vagina.

I had a quick shower and decided that tampons wasn't the best idea right now so I use pad.

I went out to get some clothes and put them on all this time I felt his eyes on me but I didn't dare to look up.

"Krystal" he called me and I sigh and finally looked at him. "Uh good" I nodded. "Tell mi wah wrong" he asked putting his hands around my waist and I removed it.

"Weh uh do regret it?" He aksed looking at me but again no eye contact.

Nope mi neva regret having sex with him, mi regret the time it happened, I mean I like him alot maybe if we were in a relationship it wouldn't have this toll on me.

"Answer me nuh" he asked in a commanding voice, I walked away taking up my phone and sat on the bed.

"Uh naw ansa mi" he asked obviously annoyed and getting upset. "Y-yes" I answered.

"Ohh I see, sorry fi that still. Mi aguh shub yah now ....up Krystal" he took up his phone and walked out.

I heard the car drive away and I felt so bad that I said and did that.

Only if mi could a rewind time.

I sighed and curl up in my bed after I sent T that I've fucked up.

Tiredness took a turn on me.

-----------------
SANNO POV

"Bredda, how much pick up uh can fit today" I called shemar asking. "Uh good?" He asked and then skip the question after a minute.

"About six" he answered. "Ahh meet mi a the cotten tree as twelve reach i hung up.

Mi fucking ask her how much time before we even do anything.

Uh know how it look pan me now, worse mi rate har.

Mi feel fuck up.

Betta mi stick to the evil mi know
---------------
How was it⁉️🥺

Vote❤