CHAPTER 61

December 25,2022
Christmas
10:34pm

SANNO POV

I woke up the same time Krystal try to take my hands out of her clothes.
"B~" she whined for a minute, she has been trying to move my hand for a while. I chuckled silently ignoring her.

She's fun to tease.

"Sanno mi hungry enuh man" I smiled and got up rubbing my hands over her nipples."mi know uh neva did a sleep enuh, just provoking and mi smell soup." I smiled and got up taking out my hand.

"Love how yaw choose food over me" I got up and spanked her. "Stay deh nuh choose food ova me, afta mi naw run nuh competition. Mi get up long time and a lowe uh likkle and yaw wul mi dung wid uh hand like duppy" I laughed following her inside the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth again and leave her to do what she wanted.

After about 15 minutes she came out wrapped in towel. I looked up from my phone and smiled. "Mi wah some juice?" I place my foot up on the bed.

"B~" she start again, "imma get it but uh see how much room inna the house weh mi clean if a neva fi mommy, T and Diamond mi wouldn't done all now plus di house a Waterhouse" she pouted.

"A you move up the furniture them?" I asked seriously, she gulped and turn around towards the dresser.

"Krystal, you mi a talk to enuh?" She shake her head saying no putting on her panty under the towel.

I walked over towards her and trun her around with my hands on her shoulder. "See she" I pointed to her belly.

"A mine, and mi wah mi pitney healthy if uh eva feel uh bad uh lift something over five pounds and uh si. Uh waa a maid?" I asked dead serious.

"I didn't lift anything uh friend won't let mi is like uh set him fi watch me." She roll her eyes.

Shemar ammi general enuh.

"Ohh, mek sure cause........" she turned towards me. "Cause what?" she put on her bra looking at me.

"I'm not going to purposely hurt my baby Sanno" I sighed.

I don't blame myself to think that, A day nuh go by when mi nuh think about it.

"Feget dat,Mi still a get the maid" I kissed her forehead when she started putting her dove spray antiperspirant.

"You're so pretty babe" her face heats up and she smiled.

She was pouting through the conversation. "Thank you" she peck my lips taking off the cloth off her head.

"Uh like mi new install" she asked me through the mirror and smiled.

Mi win uh fuck, nuhbody cyaa tell mi nun.

"Yes B, mi love it for the hundredth time, bout 53 picture uh sen mi enuh" she roll her eyes.

I bit my lip looking on her through the mirror and the atmosphere thicken with my burning desire for her as every time her ass jiggles when she hook her fingers through the loop to pull it up.