CHAPTER 49

Not proofread ❤

KRYSTAL POV

I've been awake from 5 am putting things together.

Twine the selector suppose to be at the venue be 10 so him can set up and because of Sanno the drink dem a come early before dawg staat walk street.

I'm grateful though because can you imagine the things coming from my house at this time and the truck people dem nuh normally come suh early but all of a sudden them a drop off the at 8.

I would have just send Diamond up there since she's closer but I have the venue key.

I turned to wake up Sanno but he's not there I didn't even realize he got up.

I got up wash my hair,took a shower, brush my teeth and put on a tights and one of his hoodie.

"Ok" I said to myself. The thing with party when you keep or plan them is you'll never get to enjoy yourself until its late.

I went downstairs and saw him and Shemar in a deep conversation that look like it's heated because both of there faces are hard as iron.

"Morning" I greeted going into the kitchen. "Morning" shemar answered and Sanno is just staring at me.

"A weh yaw guh suh early?" He asked getting up walking towards me.

"Mi aguh delid that, mi aguh shub yah now" Sanno nodded still focusing on me, while shemar walked out the front door.

"Eeh?" He erged. "Uh know mi have things doing today what's that question.",

"Ye mi know but a almost 6 yah now look how early dat."

" mi waa leff the key wid Diamond suh she can deh there or mi stay till the selector come and the drink dem a come afta 8 plus mi hair nuh comb yet nor mi nails duh only thing duh ammi toe" I replied taking out my grapes from the fridge.

"Mi delid eh rum man and tell him set up di cooler them over the bar after 10 and mi sen Shemar wid eh key to  fi di place." He hugged me from behind rubbing his hands over my ass.

"Mi aguh call her" I walked back towards the room. In all honesty I didn't expect him to do all that.

Making me purring in all diffrenet places.

"Hello" I called Diamond. "Yea, weh yaw call mi suh early fah" she answered like she tired.

"Somebody a come gi uh the key fi skateland, mi aguh reach after mi duh mi nails and hair uh can let in Twine if mi nuh reach in time fimi?" I asked popping a next grape in my mouth.

"Mi brother-in-law tell mi wah fi duh already what's the issue with you stressing me out, gwan guh sleep nuh man and the bwoy reach" she answered leaving me in shock.

What a way him a move like a his party and how Shemar reach suh fast.

"Girl mi affi guh call uh back" she breath out. "Awah mek uh outta breath suh e-" she cut off the phone before I could finish.

Fucking brite watch mi n har.

He walked in a long sleeve that covers up to his fingers,his underpants and the rag in it like he's in prison.

My eyes fell on how the shirt fitted close it practically sucked on to him and then his stone abs that's printed for someone thats eats little to none and only live off water and orange juice he's sexy ash.

Damn.

My eyes went a little lower and landed on his crotch area and bite my lips at the intrusive taughts that's floating in my brain right now.