CHAPTER 23

Not proofread❤ but unuh comment.

KRYSTAL POV

"Come yah" he said looking dead in my eyes. I got up and walked over to the door where he was standing.

"Stop call mi su-" before I could finish complaining he lifted me up closing the door and is now using the wall for a little support. "Mi ask uh fi duh one thing fimi before wi reach don't?" He asked staring at me.

I can't help but feel he is mad at me but I have no idea what he is talking about. "Mi nuh know weh yaw talk" he ripped my pajama shirt off.

"Sanno wh-" he bit my neck the same."shhhh, stop call mi name." He whispered in my ears as he flick his tounge over my neck.

I tilted my head back to give him better access as I bite my lip. "Don't leave any up suh far" I said suddenly I felt him smirk against my skin.

"Stop uh noise" I'm shocked but i'm so fucking turnt on right now i'll address it later. He sucked on my skin and I'm sure he did the opposite of what I asked.

He moved his head down and capture one of my brest in his mouth.

Fuck

He massage the other one while he casually leave more hickys on the other. "Uh member now?" He asked in a husky voice.

I nervously shake my head saying no. "How about we go at it until uh remember" he threw me on the bed.

I want him I don't even give a fuck about what he is asking.

He walked over to me and put one of my leg over his arm while he kissed my lips, my neck then my breast again all while making eye contact.

"Sanno stop nuh and please" he smirked. "Uh remember" I shook my head. "Then how the fuck mi aguh continue princess"

He grab my throat and bring me up towards him. "Don't test mi faith." Then he connects our lips.

Weh mi duh

Are we fighting or are we having sex.

Anyways I like it.

He pulled off my shorts and panty in one go.
"Sanno please" I begged. He inserted his middle finger then trust it twice and my back arched.

"Fuck, yeah don't ever stop~" he uses his teeth to pull on my breast a little then enter two of his finger....

...... this time he curl them while rubbing my clit with his thumb all while manhandling  my breast.

I'm overwhelmed

"Sanno, a little faster" he sped up his thrust with his fingers still making eye contact.

I find this habit sexy as he bit his lips.

"Yess..I OMG yess Fuck~" I moaned I'm not even sure what is going anymore I'm on a high.

"Ahh~I'm gonna yess~" he sped up his pace a little more bringing me over the end. "Ahh~" I shouted as I came on his fingers.

"Get up" he said voice lace with lust and control. "I can't" I replied tryingti catch my breath. He then hovered over me and smirk.

"That's selfish" he whispered and smirk,  he then pull me to the end of the bed with a swift movement then entered as fast and rough as I arrived.

"Please wait deh, gimmi likkle time fi adjust" he looked at me. "Uh just a beg mi so stop uh noise."

He pushes my leg back further with each hard thrust that he made.

I was really crying from pleasure and pain.

He's acting like I did something wrong but it felt good.

"MhmHmm Sanno" he lifted me off the bed and I clung towards his body. "Faster~" I requested and he spead up faster.

"Fuck~" I heard him moaned.

He put me down the turn me towards the dresser glass and pull my hair back. "Weh mi seh to uh before wi go inna the super market?" He asked as he started to thrust.

"Don't pay Dahlia nuh mind" he pulled my hair back a bit harder and chuckled. "Uh remember" I nodded. "So that's what uh muss do" I nodded again.

He arched my back and continued going at an animalistic pace at this point. "Sanno~" I moaned cumming again.

I felt like my foot was about to give way but he took me up again and out me on the bed. "Just a little bit more."

Him wicked, I felt like he took about twenty more minutes.

"Fuck" he bit his lip pulling out and cumming on the inside of my thigh.

"Aviod her yer dat" I nodded. "Want to shower or you want me to clean you up?" He asked looking at me.

"You dweet I'm exhausted."

I just had to sleep even if it's for five minutes.

☆●•☆○•☆●•

SANNO POV

I definitely went too hard last night with her.

But I hate when girls on the internet cussing and shit worst we talked about it before.

She is still sleeping while her sister hasn't been able to look me in the eyes from she got up.

"Brother-in-law" she said walking into to kitchen where I'm making breakfast. "Mi sister arite and dem thing deh don't" I chuckled silently.

"She problem soon wake" she nodded. "Arite just waa know cause she a early bird yk" I nodded.

Help uh self wid the sharing Diamond mi aguh give her this.

I opend the door and she was still sleeping. I decided to let her sleep for a while more before I wake her up.

I went on the phone and finish the transaction for the new car, the old one was dumped after it was cleaned of traces and DNA.

I felt her stir. "Fuck mi hate uh" I smiled. "No morning" she rolled her eyes.

"Uh sexy enuh, good pussy Krystal. Just imagine pretty when uh wake up" she threw the pillow at me.

"What time is it?" She asked and I looked. "Almost 10 why?"

"I have class at one" she infrom. "Me too, but mi aguh deal wid something fimi mother so mi naw go class today."

"Oh", "mi aguh wash up soon come, something smell nice." She spotted the tray and smile.

"BUMBOCLAAT SANNO" I hummed as I know why she's acting like that. "All of my shirts weh are crop and has low front, how mi aguh go school."

She slam the bathroom door and I chuckled. "All mi vagina a hurt mi, a swear uh cyaan ask mi fi no more" I laughed and look for one of my hoodies in my bag.

She was still complaining even when she was eating. "Arite mi seh sorry" I smiled and hugged her.

"A today mommy a come back" she asked her sister. "Yea she said she did a call uh lastnight but uh neva a answer" she scratch her head.

"Uhmm....mi neva see it enuh mi aguh call har after mi done tie this.

"But why a skirt?" I whispered in her ears and rub her ass to annoy her. "Stop talk inna mi ears nuh sanno" I chuckled.

I drop off Diamond at waterhouse before I drove towards the school. "Why mi nuffi empty mi things dem from the car?" She asked. "Because mi a stay a Portmore for a week until my house is finished." I replied.

"Why so hard like uh did vex wid mi?"

"Hush, but uh stubborn"

"When uh class finish today?" I asked. "4pm" she answered. "Ok, mi wid come pick uh up then, gimmi a kiss."

She lean over and I capture her lips. "Ok later big batty Krystal remember nuh staat nuh fuckry."

"Ok later" she waved.
----------------
How was it ⁉️🥺

Vote❤

I think I'm getting better at NC scenes.🙈