CHAPTER 13

SANNO POV

I'm sitting here almost six hours a wait on Zan and Miss Maxine to finish talk, I hissed and called his phone.

"Bredda, done chat now nuh" I said and hang up. I saw him said something to her and walk towards the car.

"Bredda how uh stay suh, suppose mi did put it pan speaker." I hissed not caring whether or not she hear.

"About six days and five nights uh spend a chat to the lady" he opend the car getting inside. "Uh fucking lie essi about 10 minutes mi stay deh fah" all wah gwaan him think mi care.

"Start the car mek mi get fi reach addi yaad nuh please" I said looking back into my phone. Hungry a twist mi tribe right now.

At the house

When I entered the house I smell some curry goat like mommy a cook. "Mum" I said walking towards the kitchen from the living room,while zan went directly to his room.

"Yes" she smiled looking out throwing spices in the pot. "Suh yaw gwaan inna the satdeh yah mommy" I smiled and she elbow me in my belly lightly.

"Weh dat fah mommy" I faked the expression that it was painful. "Look how yaw guh catch up gas, uh leave wid Zan and zan finish him food and drink tea and yours not even touch and the tea cold" I hugged her.

"Least that mum one day naw kill nobody" I said provoking her. "Let mi guh and carry it come mek mi hot it up." I smiled and went for my breakfast to be reheated.

"See it here, I pray everyday you'll get a girl who see to it uh eat because I don't even know" she complained as she carry the food to me.

"Thanks mum, mi still waa show yaw pree from this morning enuh" she pit the lid on the pot and walk over sitting around the table with me.

"What's the problem now" she asked with a worried expression. "Mum mi waa ask uh this and be hundred percent honest with me" she nodded.

"Uh happy mommy?" I asked looking at her. My mother is the main character until mi find my wife and children enuh so I want to hear the answer from her even though I knew the answer.

"Things have been a bit complicated but with god it'll be alright." I placed the fork on the plate stopped eating completely.

"Mum, uh know uh nuh happy with Pailo, why yaw stay?" I asked getting a little frustrated.

"You have to go to school, where would I go if I can't support you and your brother" she asked tear welling up in her eyes. "Mommy uh nuh affi tek care and support Zan and Me like that, I've already found a work at a factory and Zan is also working. You've sacrificed alot fi wi already, just mek wi tek care if you now mommy. Mi just waa hear uh seh the word and mi mek everything happen. I've only got one more year leave we can manage." I said putting my hands around her.

"Son it's not that easy" I looked at her, why is this lady so stubborn. "Why is it not, why mommy?" She got up walking back to the kitchen.

"Well mi nuh care weh uh waa seh mi naw live wid him fi a next a year and yaw come any weh mia go" I hissed and walk to my room.

"HELLO" I answered irritated to my phone that ringed. "Wow, what an answer i got" I looked at the phone and realized its a video call from Krystal, I found myself calming down.

"Just a mood rupture, uh done bathe?" I asked and she nodded. "How am I gonna get my bag?" She asked. "Uh waa come for it, mi foot just lick up mi cyaa drive wid it" she roll her eyes and I smiled.

"How the fuck uh pretty suh weh yaw use" she moved the phone from her face. "Uh always a seh this out of nowhere" she smiled.

"A true and mi nuh tell lie, it nuh matter how bad it is" I said looking at her. She set up her phone on something and walked out of frame when somebody called her.

"Bumboclaat Krystal, uh cyaa come sidung pan mi lap" she turned giving me a finger and walk away.

I decided I should check on the PowerPoint in the mean time. I set up a meeting with sherice on my laptop and she came joined almost immediately.

"Heyy" she hailed through the laptop, "wah gwaan screen share weh uh have deh" I looked back on my phone and Krystal isn't back yet.

"Yaw seet?" Sherice asked. "Yea, scroll up mek mi si weh uh did a talk."

"Sanno" I looked on my phone and smiled. "Weh yaw eat?" I asked.

"Stew chic-"

"Chinese fo-"

"A me yaw talk to?" Krystal asked with a vexed expression. "Yea, nuh you mia look pan" she hissed and didn't answer.

"Uh-uhmm...see it here" Sherice said in talking my attention from the phone. "Mi like the layout it fit the theme and the topic just move it beside addi transparent arrow and that's it" I said. "Yea it really look put together now, uh read the information already?" She asked. "Yea mi read almost everything and correct weh mi see fit already."

"Ok then, I'm sorry I taught it was me who you were talking to" she said a couple seconds after. "It good man,who mi ask nuh answer me back anyway" I looked at the phone and she cut her eye. "Ok Shanice mi wid text uh lata, if nothing uh can come here and we practice the presentation."

"Ok, no problem see you tomorrow" I ended the meeting and close my laptop. "Krystal" I called her name and she looked at the phone.

"Cyaa get some a uh frog?" I teased. "Better than chicken everyday" I laughed. "Who a talk bout chicken big batty Krystal."

"Krystal uh can put on mi press on them fimi" a girl entered the room she's in. "Gimmi a minute mek mi eat likkle a this" she replied and the girl sat down.

"Babes" I called her and both the girls turn my direction. "Sanno please" Krystal emphasize each word. "Seems like uh busy, mi wid link uh back"

"After uh tell mi fi call uh but true other people a call uh gwaan man" a wah this mi think she aguh do some press something.

"Krystal easy man, uh fren just ask uh fi do something a it mi think yaw guh duh." I stated honestly. "Ammi sister plus the fone nuh deh inna nobody way" a bad Krystal a bad mi up enuh.

"A suh much yaw guh miss mi" I teased her again and her sister laughed. "Uh nuh boring that's y" mi look like circus.

"Suh uh naw introduce uh sister to uh husband?" I asked getting up. "Uh wish"

"Anuh like mi did a hid the fact seh mi wish" she laughed along with her sister. "Just one chance Krystal, all beg mi beg uh weh mi mada slap mi up fah if she eva know" I rest my hand it my temple.

"So dramatic for what" obviously she not listening. "For you?" She smiled.

I was about to say something else but my door swang open. "Sanno, uh naav nuh condom in yah" this ute cyaa serious, both Krystal and her sister was looking directly in the phone. "Some inna dah draw deh" I told him, watch mi and him lata.

Bout him a push door like a fi him room.

"Uh go hard church boy" she said looking at me. "Ye, that mia try prove to uh but uh nuh waa check if a tru or not" i smirked.

"Always full a comeback eee" she blushed. "No sah mi davuh like people but if people a you now uh know how that go doung"

"Hmmmm" she answered putting on the claw on her sister's hand, "yaw go somewhere?" I asked.

"Nope i'm tired" I looked at her as she finished her sister's nails. "Cyaa come gwaan keep uh company?"

"Come nuh"
----------------
How was it⁉️🥺

Vote ❤