ch 5:Hope

what is it about Hope?
its like a season you experience in yourselves. On and off.

I was fortunate enough to experience this beautiful weather of full bloomed flowers last night. Once again.
when I read HER diary.

who is she?
I guess I can (hope:on) find her.I was confident about that after I read this entry of the diary. About a girl.
about the 'writers' best friend I guess.I'm getting clues. I just have to keep the flame of hope burning brighter because I want to. Need to. Feel the warmth of the hope as well when I'll meet the writer.

Maham.
that was the second name of hope I had with me.The girl was somehow related to the writer.
I googled this name and found many Facebook IDs and twitter accounts.
Literally, Maham means a piece of moon. Now it makes sense because this piece of moon is going to guide me to the road to my adventure.

*****************************************************************************************************

The second bell rung about 20 minutes ago and im still in the school's parking lot.waiting for nothing but the teacher to mark me absent and send a phone call to my mom about my absence.
No,it wasnt one of those days when i wanted to be in trouble.But one of those when i wanted to meet trouble:Jason.
And i could only meet him in the principal's office.his official hangout den.

'Boo' attempts Jason to make me scream.
attempt succeeded.
I almost stumble over the bench when he makes no attempt to help but just stand there and grin.
'STOP' i add with a non-lady like word.
'woaah..easy girl'
'what am i a horse?your pet dog?'easy girl'?'
'no a good morning is it? and stop what'?
'stop being a nightmare in my world,stop following me'
'well okay sorry for scaring you but that look on your face was worth it'
worth what?thats when i realize that he was holding a taped camera in one of his bandaged hands.which was angled towards me.
I lean forward trying to snatch it from his hands...and in the end it just crashes onto the floor undoing the tape and scattering into two peices.
that wipes the grin off Jason's face and an almost guilt forms on my face.
that bastard 'you definately owe me a coffee now'
the guilt vanishes.
'starbucks or tim hortons?' i ask.
and his grin deepens.I have to admit that i like how his eyes are deep blue with freckles of gold like sun reflecting in beach waves.which perfectly match his blonde hair.messed up like they were done on purpose.And i feel good for accepting the offer.

'MariAnna Hawking?'he leans forward with his curiosity.
'As if you already didnt knew that,i know you've stalked me before'
'no what are you a rock-singer's daughter?'
on that i smack him on the arm and he fakes an 'owch'
'my turn for my curiosity' 
'go ahead' Jason,gestures with his hands 'anything'
'why are you always found in the principal's office,why are your hair so messed up,why are you skipping school'
'woah easy easy..look whose interested in who'he grins. oh i dont like that act of his.
'anything else you'd like to go before i answer your novel?' he adds.
'yeah one more:why are you so stupid'
'Mary Annyy i was born with this swag,please dont be jealoused,you'll learn from being with me'
'dont call me that' i roll my eyes.'and what makes you think i'll be spending any more time with you?'
'well you're skipping school with me,for me' he clears his throat.
'later the joke'll be on you' i backfire.
'may i ask why you're skipping school,besides the fact you couldnt keep away from my gorgeous face'?he asks.
'to be honest i was looking forward to seeing you today,i need your help'
'Mary Any needs my help?shoot...'
'a)dont call me Mary Any' i mimick a 'ew' 
'your making it worse and b) you're a stalker so i need you to stalk someone for me'
'you need me to stalk your crush or what' he asks.
'no Jason this is important,i need to find someone'.'please?' i ask
'okay okay....who is it'

The next fifteen minutes I explain Jason about the Diary,surprisingly he believed me.and i make a mental note to myself that i ow him some nice words and less arguments.
With the smell of coffee in the air and the feel of autumn breeze,with someone whom i can share something personal with completed my day.People start to depart from the cafe and we decide to walk back to school.'of course not to attend any classes' adds Jason.
Agreeing,we make our way to the school soccer ground.sitting on the bleachers' bench and gazing at the school building.
'I'd be having science class' says Jason. 'thanks for bumping in me and flipping the day'
'no thank you Jason...'i reply
'i didnt do anything so whats the sarcasm for?' he wide eyes.
'no this time...for real..thanks for listening and willing to help,i didnt knew you'd be someone i'd tell this to,and out of everybody i'd come for your help' i smile kindly and gratefully.
he smiles back ,adding 'you know i was wondering the same thing but,ah,im happy to be at your service'
i tuck him at his arm playfully and smile.
'and one more thing...'
'yeah?' i ask.
'im out of nice words....QUIT THE NICE-KIDS-PLAY'
I laugh at that and make an attempt to push him off the bench.'fine with me'