Beginning of the end

'MARRYYYY YOUR STILL SLEEPING?!'
I open my eyes forcefully examining my mum standing in the door,exhausted and angry just like my room,i see clothes everywhere and the perfect way to describe it would be that my room was hit with a hurricane.
As if my mum was reading my thoughts she says
'funny how the hurricane only hits your room'
I groan and force myself to my feet,tumbling upon clothes i somehow manage to reach the bathroom,today is going to be sunny and rain-less.
unless.
no.
NO NO NO NO the nightmare is clear in the views.TODAY IS SCHOOL,MY FIRST DAY TO THE NEW SCHOOL!!
I tell me self to breathe in,breathe out.But thank you clock.i almost let out a scream i've slept in.
Not even decided my outfit and wheres my bag?
picking literally random clothing peices from the floor and on myself.i run downstairs,my sister in a perfect outfit and manicured hands,styled hair looks at me horrostruck.
'We're already late,becasue of you douche,do you want me to clap for you now or later?'
rolling my eyes,I carry on with my life.

So this is pretty much my life.unorganized closet,bad grades,just fine social life.
oh wait,now i dont even have that...great.
my mum being the optimistic argued that we should start our life all over again.that included:us living in a brand new place.a spotless fresh start.which leads to:no friends,new school.