Ch 4:Happening

"falling in love is nothing but a human frailty we are all prey to"

words.

ordinary ,but in correct order.

It took me quite a lot of time to put down the diary and finally sleep.It had been quite a time since I had a conversation with my friends,and reading the words in the diary made me felt the writer's unknown appearance,holding my hands and promising that my flower of life's thorn wont hurt anymore.

who was she?

I knew her words.They were blessings.All scrolled up untidily her handwriting was loopy and if I couldn't figure out a word then I didn't skipped it,i poured over it for minutes to fully and truly understand what she was addressing to me.

I had to find her.

** ****************************************************************************

'So did you said sorry to her or what'? asks Ella poking her head in my locker.

'she started it,shes the one whose suppose to apologize'

'then how did it ended?'

'lets talk about this later...and hey,can you give me notes from physics lesson'

'sure,maybe we can study together,say my home?'

'cool'

I smile and we part ways to attend our last lesson.

that was the briefest smile I ever held...Brittany.

I roll my eyes everytime I see or think about her.

'nice micro-mini-skirt' I sarcastically compliment her.

she signals her friends to leave her alone with me.

'listen bitch...'

'oh but wait wait wait....you have something..in your teeth'

'what?!' she protests

'say cheese? yeah I see something greenish yellow'

'oh nice try but its not offending me'

I pat her shoulder saying 'I doubt that'

trrrrrriiinggg

that was the bell for our next class.I could hear it with the victory song in my head.i had kind of defeated Brittany in the terrible war of pink Barbie versus super girl Mary.I was really thinking that way until...Literature class.

**********************************************************************************

'back to Earth Brittany,im the one whose suppose to be crying,not you'

'but..but..' protests Brittany

We were back at the principal's office,this time not covered in eggs but a chewing gum stuck in my hair.Thanks to Brittany.

'I cant believe it..you've got to expel her'

Miss.Violet just acts like shes exhausted from hearing our fights.

'how do you know shes the one who placed the gum on our seat'

'shes the only one who wants to kill her..and her first step was to destroy my hair...'

Miss.Violet cuts me off saying 'that's ridiculous...you don't have any evidence'

'Miss Hawking im afraid I have to call your parents'