Conflict P.2

Was I really about to let our relationship fall apart like this? I sat in my bed as I thought of the good old days, and how nice it would be to kiss him again, or even be able to call him my lover. I was going to fix this.

The only place I could ask for advice would be the Sekai.

"Tsukasa!" Rin shouted. Miku and KAITO looked over to see me standing there. "Oh... you look upset." She tilted her head.

"Basically, Rui is convinced that I cheated on him, but I didn't. He hates me now and I want to get him back." I sighed to myself. "I just... want him to come back to me."

The two VOCALOIDs looked concerned.

"Well, you could always try apologizing." KAITO suggested, before realizing that Rui was avoiding me as a whole.

"I hope you get him back." Miku sighed.

I saw my now ex and Len walk around. "And basically, he tried getting his way out of—" Rui paused, looking me dead in the eye. "What are you..."

"Rui. I'm sorry. I never would cheat on you, ever." I saw Miku smile out of the corner of my eye. "It was just a simple miscommunication. Please forgive me. Please!"

The purple haired boy stood in a thought-filled silence. "Tsukasa..." After a moment of suspense, he pulled me into a hug. "I'm sorry. I was a complete jerk, and I love you. Do you still have the ring?"

"At home, yes." I answered, head awkwardly in his chest. "We can go get it. If you want."

"Okay. Let's go!" The VOCALOIDs cheered as we disappeared from the Sekai.

Rui slid the ring back on my finger. He smiled in a way that I adored, pulling me into a kiss. Oh, how I missed it.

"All better now." He said. To be able to be his again was the most amazing feeling. "I won't leave you again. I promise."

"Okay," I hummed. "Now answer me this. From a scale of one to ten, how much do you love me?" I asked jokingly.

"Eleven." He replied, and went to hug me again. "I missed this." He mumbled in my chest.

"Same here." I stroked his hair, although he was taller than me.

The memories of our life came back to me in that moment, and I learned to not take this relationship for granted. Even still, the feeling of his presence was amazing in every way. I once again admired his beauty. How did he look that good, anyway?

"Say, wanna get dinner?" He asked me. I nodded.

With some luck, Mana was our waitress again. "Nice to see you again!" How did she still remember? We only did because it was the first date.

"You still remember us?" Rui tilted his head like he was a fictional character.

"Of course! Same things?"

She remembered that too? "Y-yea, sure." She walked off again.

"I love you." My dream of being able to say that to him came true in that moment, as he simply replied:

"I love you too."

———

Are y'all happy they got back together. Anyway, I'm on my way to the airport! See you next week!