chapter 26.

playlist:

Libertango - Arr. for Cello and Orchestra

Libertango - Arr. for Orchestra

. . . 

"I will stow the carriage to the stable. Please, enjoy the party, my lords," Oliver bows down with one palm on the front and his behind. 

Ailiseu follows his actions, but ends up courtesying like a princess. She quickly stands up before Taehyung turns around. 

Taehyung is, adamantly, charming. With his wavy locks of black hair covering his forehead, wearing the same matching blouses as his other brothers and lips painted in coral red, it's not surprising if anyone falls on their heels for him. 

She wonders if those blue eyes are real. 

She stands upright, already forgetting that they're hundreds of miles away from home. She clenches her jaw.

"Do keep an eye on my eldest brother. And I hope you enjoy your time during the party," he remarks with a curved smile. 

The three brothers start walking up the steps, with Taehyung leading the front. The carriage moves to the resting area whereas other guests arrive. Ailiseu leaves one tread between SeokJin. She notes how glistening pure and placid the marble steps are. The stairs themselves are evoking pure madness and wealth.

"Good evening, gentlemen. May I have your names, please?" the butler of the host inquires.

Taehyung takes the invitation out of his coat pocket and hands it to him. 

The butler's eyes widen at the name and instantly bows down. 

"Welcome, my dear esteemed lords,"

Ailiseu passes by the butler. He doesn't bat an eye at her. It feels foreign compared to back home, although she doesn't ponder about it that much. 

When her boots step against the intricately marbled floor, it reverberates around the corridor. Her mouth gapes slightly open as she acknowledges the tall vaulted ceiling polished in muted amber. She doesn't know where to begin looking and is a few steps behind the brothers. 

Her steps come to a slow halt. 

There were butlers situated at every column. All columns were designed based on greek corinthian. There were mirrors above every table resting against the wall. Expensive drinks, champagnes, and exclusive wines were offered in steel trays held by the butlers. 

She counted at least five chandeliers lining up the ceiling. They were shining a warm orange, which was brightly illuminating the hallway. They were bigger compared to the brothers. The corridor seemed to go on forever. She held her breath.

'I could do a whole marathon up and down and around,'

Lavender fills the hallways. 

The atmosphere was quite overwhelming. Getting lost in one of these corridors of the castle must be a common thing. 

"Ailiseu," SeokJin calls out.

Her mind is taken off of the interior. Their figures were almost the size of Haru, of whom is just above her waist. She scurries back with brisk steps, avoiding the unnecessary gazes of the butlers. 

"I'm sorry. I got a bit distracted," she huffs out, her heart racing fast in the process.

"Well, why wouldn't you? This is our brother's successful work after all," Jungkook proclaims.