Chapter #6: First day at U.A and the Sports Festival announcement

In the last chapter we saw how the students and professors of U.A and some heroes had a tour of S.P.D, but the most surprising thing was Zordon and the Commissioner said, that the Rangers will be attending the U.A University. Many of the students were happy about the news while others were angry as they still believe that the Rangers are still weak quirkless losers that must be put into their place. But this news was also a ray of hope for the Rangers relatives 'the once who ignored them' as they saw this as an opportunity to seek their forgiveness. The news that the Rangers are going to attend U.A spread throughout all of Japan in less than seconds. Let's see how the Rangers fare on their first day at U.A.

We opened this chapter at U.A entrance

Where there's four individuals looking at the U

Where there's four individuals looking at the U.A. building. These four individuals were Izuku Yagi, Katsuki Bakugou, Shoto Todoroki, and Fuutarou Uesugi, who were wearing their U.A. uniforms. The reason they haven't entered yet is because they were admiring the U.A building because their dreams of attending U.A are finally coming true.

Katsuki: "Were finally here"

Shoto: "We have had a long road to get here"

Fuutarou: "This is where the next chapter of our lives begins"

Izuku: "Then let's us begin it"

The four of them began to walk towards the building and once they entered the building, all the students from different years and courses turned their attention to them. And let me say that all the students started screaming with excitement especially the girls as they couldn't believe that right in front of them was the new famous group of Heroes known as the Power Rangers.

 And let me say that all the students started screaming with excitement especially the girls as they couldn't believe that right in front of them was the new famous group of Heroes known as the Power Rangers

Random Girl #1: "KYYYYYAAAAAAA its them!!!" "It's the Power Rangers!!!!!!"

Random Girl #2: "I can't believe it"

Random Girl #3: "Theirs so handsome!!!!!"

Random Girl #4: "Can I get a quick picture with you!!!" -she said taking out her phone and walking over to Izuku-