Chapter #25: Unleash the Power!!!

________________________________________________________________________________

Previously on the Next Gen Of Power Ranger's

Izuku: "Let go of me!!!!" -pushing one of the Vivix aside but he was restraining one again- "I said let go!!!!" -now he was panicking because he saw how Fury was getting closer to Eri and Raphtalai-

Fury: "Now your coming with me you little brat" -he stretches his arm to grab a hold of Eri and Raphtalai-

Eri/Raphtalai: "Save me PAPA/DAD!!!!!!!"

Hearing Eri's and Raphtalai cried for help made Izuku eyes widen.

Izuku:  -he began to move around trying to get free from the Vivix grasp- "Eri!!!!!!!! Raphtalai!!!!!!" -he manages to get free and began running towards them- 

As Izuku ran, he saw how Fury's arm was very close in grabbing them, but he also notices something else approached them and that was.....

________________________________________________________________________________

Kamado Tanjiro, who can be seeing midair holding a metal pipe.

But why is he like that?

A few seconds ago

Tanjiro P.O.V

This is the first time I'm witnessing chaos around me..........and I'm a bit scared.

I was planning on going back inside the Bakery with Kanao to protect ourselves, but then she and I heard a child's cried for help. I turn around and saw the girls who were with Izuku earlier surrounded by those strange creatures or monster whatever they are. But one of those creatures was getting close to them, it looks like he was going to do something bad to them.

Where the hell is Izuku!?!?!?!

Then I hear from a distant someone shout "Let go of me!!!!!" I look at that direction and saw Izuku struggling to get free from those monster's grasp.

So, I turn back and look at the girls...... I could tell the fear they had because they were holding each other tightly and their bodies were trembling and out of fear they shouted something that made Izuku eyes widen.

"Save me PAPA/DAD!!!!!!!"

When I heard them shouting an image of Nezuko crying for help appeared on my head and I knew I had to do something.

End of P.O.V

Tanjiro: "I got to help them" -begins running toward them-

Kanao: "W-What?" -seeing her boyfriend running away- "Wait Tanjiro STOP!!!!!"

But Kanao shouting didn't stop Tanjiro from running. Along the way Tanjiro pass by Izuku's destroyed car and saw a metal pipe sticking out of it, so he grabs a hold of it and begins holding it like a sword. Once he was close to the enemy he jumps in the air.

Present time

Tanjiro: "Get away from them!!!!" - aiming at Fury head-

But before it could hit him, Fury had used his sword to block the attack.

Fury: "Well what do we have here?" "A human trying to play hero" "Pathetic" -he overpowers Tanjiro and breaks the pipe in half- "Did you seriously think that was going to work human?"