Chapter #18: A Normal Day

After the Power Rangers defeated Ovehaul, they were taking to the nearest hospital to tend to their injuries, especially Izuku's, since he still has the wound on his left shoulder and right side of his waist. Nighteye was also taken to the hospital as well, he had to go to the emergency room due to the fact that he lost half of his left arm and was stabbed on the leg so he lost a lot of blood, luckily the doctor manages to save him, but he had to take some time off to recover from his injuries.

At the Hospital

The scene begins to show Izuku, inside a hospital room, where he was being treated by a nurse, with a snake like appearance, who was done placing bandage's all over his left shoulder.

Nurse: "And there you go I'm all finish"

Izuku: "Thank you very much" -he began to put on a red shirt-

Nurse: "You don't have to thank me, it my job" "And besides It's an honor to help the mighty Red Ranger"

Izuku: "Yeah but still I thank you for your services"

Nurse: "My pleasure"- she stood up and began to leave the room but she suddenly stop- "Uhm..........before I leave can I ask you something Red Ranger"

Izuku: "Sure thing what is it?"

Nurse: "I know I shouldn't be asking these but......... can I have your autograph?" "You see I have I son who's a huge fan of yours and I thought that maybe I could get your autograph for him."

Izuku just smiled and nodded right before giving his autograph to the nurse, who was happy and left the room. After that Izuku lay down on the bed to rest for a while, but that wouldn't last much because the door was suddenly open revealing the Commissioner, Nighteye and Gleen entering the room.

C.P: "Hello Izuku"

Izuku: "Aunty, Gleen, Uncle"

Nighteye: "How are you doing Izuku?"

Izuku: "I'm fine Uncle but I was more worried about you"

Nighteye: "You don't have to worry too much Izuku" "I may have lost half of my arm but that doesn't mean it won't stop me from doing my work as a hero"

Izuku: "I'm glad to hear that"

Then Gleen put an arm around Izuku neck.

Gleen: "You know you had us all worry back there"

Izuku: "Sorry about that"

Gleen: "Specially those girls you save" "They haven't stop asking about you, they think something happened to you"

Izuku: "Eri, Raphtalia............how are they?"

C.P: "They're ok, Alita has been taking care of them."