Chapter #17: Time for Time Force!!

The scene begins with Izuku fighting the remaining Cogs and Piranhatrons, in the middle of the street's. Izuku decided to move location due to the alleyway being so small and closed, he didnt have much space to move around.

But as the fight move to the streets, the civilians panic and ran away or hid inside a building to be safe, but some stood behind an hid in a corner and began to record, broadcast or take photos of the fight an posted them online, gaining a lot of view. 

Enough of that lets return with Izuku, we can see him surrounded by the last eight Congs, who jump towards him, but Izuku used his Turbo Sword and slices their head off in one strike.

Once Izuku finish dealing with them, he had to roll out of the way because Overhaul sent a barrage of spikes towards him. After that Izuku ran towards him and tried to slice him, but Overhaul touches the floor an creates a wall blocking Izuku's attack. Then he uses his other hand to touch the same wall he created and sent several spikes flying towards him, but Izuku deflected them with his sword. As he was blocking the spikes Izuku didn't notice how Overhaul touches the ground with both hands making the floor and the nearby building's crack and fall creating a large cloud of dust surrounding the area.

Suddenly a News Helicopter arrive to the scene broadcasting everything then the News Reporter began speaking. 

???: "Good morning, everyone these is Ryan from channel 11 bringing you some breaking news" "A fight has taken place downtown in Jakku City" "As far as I'm told the fight is between the Red Ranger and the leader of the Yakuza"

At S.P.D

You could see the Command deck, where The Commissioner, Gleen, Tensou and Zordon could be seen watching the news on one screen, while the other show a map of the city and street and traffic light camaras, making them get a closer view of the situation. 

C.P: "Tensou did you manage to get a hold of the others" -without taken her eyes off the screen-

Tensou: "I did Commissioner, they already left U.A"

C.P: "Good I just hope the can make it in time" "I fear that something might happen to Izuku"

Zordon: "Do not worry Commissioner" "I know Izuku can manage the situation well just have faith in the young Ranger"

C.P: "I hope your right on these Zordon"

At U.A

We can see how the Cafeteria was full of students watching the news, some were watching it on the Cafeteria TV, other were either on their phone or laptop. But in one of the corners of the cafeteria we could see some of Class 1-A members watching the news as well, but if you look closely, you could see the worry in them.

Uraraka: "Please be safe Deku-kun" -she was holding both hands together-

But then she felt that someone had place a hand on her shoulder.