14

y/n woke up on hers and wilburs 2 month anniversary morning to find flowers on her nightstand, she smiled and read the card. 'happy 2 months darling, I love you xxxx
-wilbur'
she giggled happily and took the flowers downstairs. wilbur was sat on the kitchen counter. "hey sweetie" she said, "thank you for the roses, they're my favourite." she kissed him on the lips and he kissed her back. "happy 2 month anniversary sweetheart." he said. she put the flowers in some water and took them back upstairs into her bedroom. she came back down with what she bought for wilbur. she handed it to him and he opened it. he laughed, "thank you for the alcohol sweetie." he said, kissing her forehead. she smiled. "I've got reservations for dinner tonight." he told her. she smiled. "I can't wait. i love youu" wilbur got off the counter. "I love you toooo" he responded, kissing her cheek. "where's tommy and toby?" y/n asked. "they went to london today remember? to stream with george" wilbur explained. "I swear I don't listen to half of the things they say anymore" y/n laughed, wilbur laughed with her. "how about we go to the café where we met?" wilbur asked. y/n smiled, "I'd really love that." she told him, "I'll go and get ready."

she came back downstairs wearing:

"you look beautiful," wilbur told her, "ready to go?" y/n kissed his cheek

"you look beautiful," wilbur told her, "ready to go?" y/n kissed his cheek. "yeah!" y/n responded happily. they left the house and wilbur held y/n's hand. she smiled at him, he smiled back and started caressing her hand with his thumb. when they got there, wilbur took y/n's coat off for her. "thank you sweetie." she said as wilbur put the coat on the back of her chair. "what do you wanna get, I'll pay." wilbur asked. "hmm, a latte I think, please." she said, wilbur nodded. "I'm gonna go and order okay? I'll be 2 minutes." he said, moving some of y/n's hair out of her face. wilbur came back with their drinks and handed y/n's to her. "thank you honey." she said. wilbur sat opposite her and took off his jacket. he reached across the table to hold y/n's hand. she place her hand in his and he kissed it. "I can't believe this is where we first met, 7 months ago." wilbur exclaimed. y/n smiled, "I know, I feel like I've known you all my life. and i remember the night we had our first kiss so clearly." she said. "really? you wanna recreate that night?" wilbur asked. y/n laughed, "we could" she said. "yeah. how about tonight, after dinner, we go to the spot we had our first kiss and we could recreate that." wilbur suggested. y/n took a sip of her coffee, "I'd love that" she said.

later that day, y/n was getting ready to go out for dinner. tommy and tubbo were home now, and wilbur was also getting ready in his room. y/n decided to wear:

she put on some black heels to go with and she then curled the bottoms of her hair

she put on some black heels to go with and she then curled the bottoms of her hair. she grabbed her bag and went downstairs. when she got downstairs she saw wilbur talking to the others and he was wearing a suit. 'he looks so good.' she thought to herself. she walked up to him and put her arms around his waist. "hey handsome." she said to him. wilbur put his hands on her hips, "you look gorgeous." he replied. "thank youu" she said. "ready to go?" wilbur asked. y/n nodded and took his hand, walking up to the front door with him following behind. "bye guys" tommy said. "byee" y/n responded as they walked out the door. when they got to the restaurant, they were showed to a table. wilbur pulled y/n's chair out for her. "thank you sir" she said laughing, wilbur laughed and sat down. a waitress then walked over. "hi, are you ready for drinks?" she asked, hitting the pen she was holding against her notepad. "uh, yes I think so." wilbur answered. "what can I get you both tonight?" wilbur spoke up. "can we get a bottle of champagne, please." he asked. y/n looked at him with wide eyes as the waitress walked off to get the champagne. "wilbur! that's going to be expensive." she said, holding his hand under the table. "sweetie it's okay. i don't care. I'm on a date with you. that's all I care about, okay?" wilbur reassured her. y/n nodded. "okay honey. that's going to be like thousands though." she responded. wilbur kissed her hand. "I know. it's fine." he told her, kissing her hand again. then the waitress came back, "is this for a special occasion?" she asked, pouring each of them a glass of champagne. "oh, yes, it's our anniversary." y/n told the waitress. "well, congratulations!" she said. wilbur smiled, "thank you" he said, before she left again. wilbur picked up his glass. "cheers." he said, "cheers." y/n responded, smiling. they both took a sip before putting their glasses back down. they soon ordered food, and continued to talk. mostly about when they met and their favourite time together. the rest was about other things. "you look absolutely stunning tonight, did I mention?" wilbur complimented her. she blushed. "thank youu, you look pretty handsome yourself." wilbur laughed, "thanks babe." after they finished eating, wilbur paid the bill. "thank you so much for dinner." y/n said as they made their way to the beach, "it was no problem gorgeous." he told her, kissing her cheek. when they got there, they sat down and y/n smiled. "we can recreate-" she was cut off by wilbur leaning in and kissing her. she kissed him back and moved her hands into his hair. he moved his arms around her waist. he pulled away quickly, "you are so pretty, I love you" he said. "I love you too." y/n responded. they kissed on the beach for a while before going home. they ended up going into wilburs bedroom, and finishing what they started.