27

y/n and wilbur have been together for 7 months now.

y/n was sat on the counter in the kitchen while wilbur made dinner. she was scrolling on instagram when she saw a picture of her cousin elora with her baby. she frowned. "what's up honey?" wilbur asked her. he looked at her phone to see what she was looking at that had made her sad. "I want a baby one day." she said. wilbur nodded, "I know sweetheart." he rubbed her arm gently. "honey, would you want a baby one day?" y/n asked. wilbur thought for a minute and shrugged, "I think so. I've always wanted to have kids one day, so yeah i guess." he replied. y/n turned her phone off. "what if we had a baby together? obviously not yet because I'm not ready yet and we've only been together for 7 months but- one day.." she asked nervously. wilbur smiled and kissed her cheek. "we could," he continued making dinner while y/n talked to him about different things. when he finished dinner, they sat at the table. "I just realised, in 5 months we would've been together for 1 whole year." y/n said. wilbur smiled, "wait, you're right. i cant believe that. also, I got you something. i know there's no special occasion, but I just wanted to get you something nice." he got up and went upstairs and y/n waited for him to come back with her gift. he handed her a small box and sat down. she opened the box and smiled. he had bought her some really nice silver earrings. "aww, wilbur, they're beautiful." she said, "thank you honey." she leaned closer to him and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. she put the box down on the table and they finished dinner.

y/n and wilbur were laying in bed, y/n was laying on her side and wilbur was laying on his back. wilbur turned on his side so he was facing y/n. he moved a little closer to her and placed kisses all over her face, neck and collarbone. "wilbur, sweetie not now.." she muttered, "I'm tired.." she turned around so she could see him. "okay baby, I'm sorry" wilbur took off his glasses and put them on the nightstand. "it's okay sweetheart. I'm going to go to sleep now though, goodnight." y/n kissed his cheek and turned back around. "night my love." wilbur replied.

y/n was asleep and wilbur had been laying in bed for hours. he couldn't sleep. he sighed and stood up, leaving the room and going downstairs. he sat on the sofa and turned on the tv, flicking through different shows and movies on netflix. he sat on the sofa and watched a movie, and when he was about 50 minutes in, y/n came downstairs. "baby, it's 2 in the morning come back to bed." she groaned. wilbur shook his head, "I laid in bed awake for 4 hours I can't sleep." he whined. y/n sighed and sat next to him. "please honey, if you don't sleep you're going to feel like shit tomorrow." she put her hands on his chest. he shook his head again, "no I don't wanna, I'm watching jackass, I wanna finish it." he protested. y/n kissed his cheek, "please. for me." she pouted. wilbur sighed, "okay. but only because I love you. and if I can't sleep I am coming back down here and not going back up there" wilbur gave her a quick kiss before going upstairs. y/n followed behind him. he did end up falling asleep almost instantly, and y/n fell asleep not long after.