21

"Y/N, WILBUR WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!" tommy shouted from downstairs. neither of them woke up, so tommy burst into their rooms. "GET UP!!" he shouted each time. "tom what the fuck do you want?" y/n asked. "george, alex and karl are coming over today and they're staying over. WE CAN MAKE IT A SLEEPOVER!!" tommy shouted. "I LOVE SLEEPOVERS!!" y/n yelled. "they're going to be here in 15 minutes so get your arse out of bed and get dressed" tommy said, leaving her room. and 15 minutes later, the other three arrived. y/n and wilbur still weren't downstairs. wilbur was showering, and y/n was getting ready. when y/n went downstairs, she saw wilbur had gotten down there before her. he was in the kitchen. she walked up to him, "morning sweetie" she said, grabbing his cheeks and kissing him. "morning my love," he pulled away. "oh get a room" karl said. "well hello to you too karl" y/n laughed. "you guys wanna go into town?" wilbur asked. everyone liked his idea, so they went into to town. "where should we go first?" quackity asked. "urban outfitters, we're right next to it so we may aswell." george suggested. everyone agreed. y/n saw a jacket she really liked,

"I'm gonna buy it, is anyone else getting anything?" she asked

"I'm gonna buy it, is anyone else getting anything?" she asked. wilbur and tommy both held up a sweater. wilbur was buying a gray iets frans sweater and tommy was buying a sunday club sweater (fun fact: I'm wearing that while I type this🫶🫶). y/n paid and then everyone else waited for tommy and wilbur. "where next?" george asked. everyone shrugged. "what about hmv?" wilbur suggested, everyone agreed and they walked into hmv. "I want to buy an arctic monkeys cd, help me find favourite worst nightmareee" y/n whined. "wilbur will you buy me sweets" tommy asked, "no I'm not buying you sweets" wilbur answered. "WILBUR PLEASE" he whined. wilbur shook his head and then y/n called him over to look at something. quackity and tommy were picking up 1 of each sweets they had on the shelf and buying them. george and karl were punching eachother with boxing gloves they had found in one of the crates near the back of the store. meanwhile, y/n and wilbur were looking for cds to buy. "wilbur I found favourite worst nightmare!" y/n said happily, "that's good! are you going to get it?" y/n shook her head up and down rapidly, picking up the cd. "I want adele and taylor swift aswell" she said. she bought: fwn, 21 (adele) and lover (taylor ofc). "can we go in miniso?! they have some really cute sunglasses in there that I saw a while ago and I want them so bad" y/n asked. everyone agreed and they entered the store, y/n picked up the sunglasses and tried them on. she looked at herself in the mirror that the store had. "wilbur honey do you think they suit me?" y/n asked. wilbur turned around, he hugged her from behind and kissed the top of her head. "I think they look great on you my love." he told her. y/n smiled, "thank you baby, I'm gonna go and get them." y/n walked off to pay. once she paid, they left to go to zara (literally my fav shop atm).

once they had finished their shopping trip, it was 5pm. they didn't realise how long they had been gone. when they got home, wilbur helped y/n while she made dinner. "GUYS LOOK!" quackity shouted to them. y/n turned herself around, "oh my good lord." she exclaimed, "blanket fort" karl said. y/n nodded and wilbur turned around. "OH WOW!" he gasped. after they had dinner, tommy started a pillow fight. wilbur was taking the piss out of him because he was taller than him and tommy launched a pillow at him. then they started beating the shit out of eachother with pillows, and everyone else ended up joining in too. after a while they stopped and got bored. "what should we do..?" george asked. everyone shrugged. "do we have whipped cream?" y/n asked. "yeah why?" tommy responded. "no reason." y/n got up and walked over to the fridge, she grabbed the whipped cream and opened it before sitting back down. she began to eat it out of the bottle. "really, y/n?" tommy said, laughing. "yes I'm fucking starving" y/n responded, "you're gonna throw up if you eat too much of that you know," karl said. "I know." y/n replied. she put the cream down. "I'm bored." wilbur said. everyone nodded, "I think we all are" tubbo said. "I guess we could do a stream." quackity suggested. everyone liked his suggestion, so they walked into wilburs room and started streaming. they were talking to chat before the text to speech spoke over them.

'KISS!!'

"WHAT?! WHICH OF US?!" quackity shouted. "THEY MEAN WILBUR AND Y/N YOU IDIOT!" george yelled. "OH!" y/n chuckled, "we're not going to kiss for you, chat" she said.

CHAT:
'AWWW NO'
'NOOO'
'I'LL DONATE £100!!'

"NO NO DON'T DONATE £100 JUST TO SEE US KISS PLEASE DONT!" wilbur said as he read the last chat. he grabbed y/n's cheeks and kissed her lips. "THERE YOU GO! PLEASE, DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!" y/n laughed, "you have my lipstick on your lips." she whispered to him. wilbur wiped his mouth with his hand. y/n went downstairs to grab some water and came back to see wilbur flailing a foam gun around. "what the fuck." she said, sitting back down.

'WILL PUT THE GUN DOWN'

the text to speech startled the group. wilbur responded to the donation, defending himself. "NO! IT MAKES ME FEEL STRONG! IT MAKES ME FEEL LIKE MY PENIS IS BIG" (that's a reference to his most recent stream if you haven't seen it, I'm not just being weird lmao) everyone burst out laughing and y/n almost choked on her water. wilbur sat extremely confused at what he had just said before he joined in laughing. "WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT" y/n asked him, still laughing. wilbur just shrugged. "well I'm sorry, it's the first thing that came to mind!" he replied. they continued streaming until it hit 3am. they had been streaming for about 5 hours, and were all pretty tired. "anyone else about to pass out?" y/n asked. wilbur, karl and tommy were sat in the blanket fort. "yeah." everyone said. y/n entered the blanket fort and laid with wilbur. he had his arm around her, while her hands rested on his chest. they all talked for a little while before they ended up falling asleep.

when y/n woke up the next morning, wilbur was still asleep, and so was karl and tommy, who had also fallen asleep in the blanket fort. quackity and tubbo were awake though, george was passed out on the sofa. she moved slowly so she didn't wake wilbur up and got out of the blanket fort. "morning." she said. "hi" the other two responded. "who fell asleep first?" y/n asked. "you and wilbur," quackity said, "I went to sleep last." y/n nodded. "how is it going with you two?" tubbo asked. "me and will? oh, we're doing fine.." y/n replied, "you sound unsure about that, what's going on?" quackity asked. "I'm worried I'm gonna lose him, that's all. he's such a great guy, I really love him you know" y/n explained, getting herself a glass of water. "trust me y/n, you will not lose him. he loves you too, you know, and he loves you A LOT." tubbo reassured her, and quackity nodded. she smiled. "you should hear what he says about you when you're not in the room, it's crazy how much he loves you!" tubbo added. y/n sat down and they continued talking. "thanks." she said. then wilbur woke up, "good morning." he said, rubbing his eyes and sitting down next to y/n. she smiled, "morning sweetie," she kissed him on the lips for a second before pulling away, "how did you sleep?" wilbur shrugged, "okay I guess, what about you?" he asked, putting him arm around her. "good, thank you."