Chapter 1 : Worlds Collide . . . Literally

World was going about his day in England . ( He is British . Go figure . ) He was just going to go get drunk just like every other Tuesday . . . And Wednesday . . . And Thursday . . . I think you get the idea .

       Just as soon as World walked into the bar ,  ( it was a gay bar by the way ! ) Lyer showed up out of thin air !! " Oh my god . . . can you just let me drink in peace ??? " world said with a frown on his face . " I like men too . " as soon as Lyer had said this , everything made sense . The bondage , the dancing , the SHOES !!!

     World was so flabbergasted , that he had to sit down and chug a beer down . Lyer started dancing with the Drag Queens™️ . World thought he wanted to be one of them too .

     A few hours into the night and World was already as drunk as a slug . Lyer tried to get World out of his seat and into a taxi , but World wanted more ! He wanted to get so drunk , he'd take a ride home in an ambulance . ( Just like Mia !!! 🥰🥰 )

    " World come on it's time to go home . My gay clogs are killing me . It's not fun being French . " but World ignored him , and pushed him into oncoming traffic . Soon , Lyer would become a pancake .

   " AGAHAAAGAGAGAHHAHAHHAGGAGAG " Lyer said as he got flattened like those crayons in the YouTube videos with the hydraulic presses . ( You know which ones I'm talking about . )

    Lyer suddenly woke up . " AAHAHHAHHA " Lyer yelled as he grabbed his body and found that it wasn't flat . " What . I'm not a pancake ? "

    " What do you mean you're not a pancake ??? " this voice sounded menacing . . . Lyer looked up . What he saw , would change the course . . . of his heart .