Chapter 5 : Vote 44 For President 2024

World stuttered . He looked at 44 as she called up the swat team . She held them back at the end of the hallway . 44 looked up at World . She took a deep breath , deeper than any he had seen before . Whatever horrors were about to spill out of her mouth , he wasn't prepared . He gulped , very loudly , so loud that the swat team could hear it .

    " My fellow Americans , " 44 said , taking off her dress to reveal a big fat suit underneath with a red tie , " It has come to my attention that world has committed murder . It is time , my fellow Americans , to make his towers crumble down and make the serfs work the ground . Are you with me my people ? "

    All of a sudden , millions of Americans showed up around his building . He could hear them burping , farting , wrestling gators , drinking beer , being racist , and he could hear them chugging down gallons of beer . It was his worst nightmare . The people who constantly made fun of him and his discord kittens were there , in real life . Now , they couldn't simply tell him to touch grass , they could MAKE him touch grass .

    A shiver ran up Worlds spine . The thought of putting his feet in the spiky , green , moist grass in front of his building made him extremely nauseous .

    President 44 stared at him and then closed her eyes .

  " I never knew my fiancés brother was a discord moderator !!!! I am so ashamed , I might just call off the wedding

  " I never knew my fiancés brother was a discord moderator !!!! I am so ashamed , I might just call off the wedding . " President 44 said , looking more disappointed than ever .

    Soon , the swat team barged in and grabbed him by the ankles , dragging him down the stairs , and pushing him into the grass . . . World could feel his soul leaving his flesh . The power of the grass was too much . His tiny Twink body couldn't take the massive force of power that was flowing into him . He started feeling normal . He screamed , " HAHAHAHAHAHAHGGAGAGVHNFFNFNEMDJDKEKSKKSSKSKJZ !!!!! " but not one of the Americans would listen .

    All his towers were crumbling down , he wanted to plead insanity . Soon , he was taken to jail , dragged through the grass and held in place with sticks of deodorant and water . World knew his time was running out .