Chapter 9 : Spill the Tea

King was enjoying a nice hot cup of tea . It was obviously his favorite flavor , chamomile . King had just saved all of America and Britain from this savage murderer by the name of World . He stared intently at the spoon in his pure white cup . He stirred his tea , and took another big sip .

    Better Call Enemie , on the other hand , wasn't doing so hot . He had just lost ANOTHER case which meant that he wasn't going to stop being a public defendant any time soon . Every time , something stupid had happened . Someone's dog got stung by a bee , someone's family member accidentally ate too much chocolate , someone decided that it would be funny to go to the judges house and toilet paper it . Better Call Enemie was sick of all this bad luck .

    Mia sat down next to Enemie . She clearly didn't understand what was going on . World just fell inside a hole he couldn't see . Enemie had just lost another career opportunity . And worst of all , she was called female , which means that nobody will ever play video games with her again .

   However , President 44 had just arrived on the scene . She was telling her fellow Americans all about the man that was World . About how he was a Twink , and how he sucked . Everyone started laughing , but what didn't know , was that world could hear them , as he fell inside the hole he couldn't see .

    World just kept falling and falling and falliiiing and falling and falling , till he heard a loud bang . Before he knew it , he was on the ground . It was cold , metallic , but at least it wasn't grass . World dusted himself off the best he could , since he was still in his cuffs . Suddenly , he felt a tug , and he was pulled into someone's arms . That someone , he thought , was Lyer . He could instantly smell him . He smelled like freshly baked baguettes and cheap Russian cologne made from vodka .

    " Hello World . Looks like we're going to be together again from now on . " Lyer said with a grin on his face .