Chapter 3 : Meanwhile . . .

World woke up from a nap . His hangover was seemingly going away . How much did he drink ? That didn't really matter anymore . The damage had been done and he probably lost like , 20 years of his life , but that's totally acceptable for world !!

As soon as he got up to change out of his stanky alcohol ridden clothing , somebody knocked on the door . " who could it be at THIS hour ?? " world groaned . Little did he know , it was actually 1:00 pm .

World quickly took off his alcohol dipped tie , and replaced it with the one he used the night before , which still smelled like alcohol , but at least it didn't smell like he went to Mardi Gras the night before , and the night before that one .

As soon as World opened the door , he was greeted by 44's blank and endless stare . ( According to our sources , Mia stated that her older sibling looked a little bit like she does in this drawing at that moment .)

    World was

World was . . . Flabbergasted ? He had never seen such an expression on someone else's face before . Then again , he isn't very social and when he does go out , he gets drunk so it's not like he remembers anyones facial expressions .

" world . Why is Mia so happy all of a sudden ? She keeps saying you killed the bad man . I have a swat team on the first floor , waiting for my signal . They traveled all the way here from America . " 44 said with that same blank expression on her face .

World could hardly take looking at her soulless eyes anymore . He answered with a , " what ? " World was so confused at this point , his train of thought had crashed , burned , exploded , disintegrated , been rebuilt , and then nuked .

44 just stared at him . " tell me world . What's going on . " world could give no answer . If he told 44 what he remembered from last night , that would include going to the gay bar . And that would mean , that the news would announce that he was gay . He wasn't ready to come out of the closet , although his twink body already did that for him . What will our hero do ???