Chapter 6 : The Limelight

After 3 weeks of crawling his way through the maze that is Versit , Lyer finally made it to cell 42069 . There , he met two individuals . They seemed rather peculiar . One was wearing large knee high boots with long laces and had a particularly curvy body for someone who was male . The second was quite small but had a rather muscular build and wore a tattered jacket with fluff all over it . The first looked really excited to see him and the other was rather annoyed that someone else was going to keep him up till 4 am with their loud snoring .

     " HI THERE !!! MY NAME IS TAM , " Tam said with a rather feminine and upbeat voice , " IM SO GLAD WE ARE GOING TO BE ROOMMATES !!!! " The second guy scoffed and said , " He does that with everyone . By the way , im Daniel . "

     Lyer seemed to be at peace with his roommates . They didn't seem to be anything like World . For starters , only one of them seemed depressed , and only one of them was a twink . Lyer took a sniff of the air and didn't smell an ounce of alcohol . It was perfect . No alcohol , one twink , and one emo . It was perfect , he couldn't ask for anything else .

     Lyer looked down at his tattered clothes and splintered wooden clogs . He fiddled with his fingers and blushed quite a bit . " Do you have any sewing materials and shoes ? Preferably yasss slay shoes !! " Tam shrieked at the top of his little baby twink lungs . " OF COURSE WE DO !!!! SILLY , DIDN'T YOU KNOW ABOUT THE BLACK MARKET ?? " Lyer looked confused . " Why is it black ? "

Tam grabbed Lyer's wrist and rushed down the hall into the conveniently placed back alley that nobody seems to notice besides Tam !! ( and one other person who I can't mention yet because Dezy would beat me up 😜 !!!! ) Tam quickly ducked off into a very pretty ( and very fruity ) section of the black market .

" Here is where I do all my shopping ! " Tam said with a smile on his face . " Feel free to grab whatever you want !! [ Character I can't mention ] makes it so that everything I buy , is free !!! " Lyer stared at all his options . On one hand , he could buy the minion converse . On the other , he could buy the dad sandals . ( the ones that king wears . )

    Lyer eventually met eyes with the perfect pair

Lyer eventually met eyes with the perfect pair . He grabbed them and they had a familiar scent . " Those are Toriths old boots !! I took them and put them here because he didn't need them anymore !! At least , I don't think so . . . " Lyer decided that they were his . He instantly threw off his clogs and put on his new black boots . His chunky clogs created a big thunk on the floor .

Lyer quickly sashayed over to the mirror once he put them on . He looked at his magnificent model body . He posed in multiple different poses , kind of like an artists model . He ended his little fashion show with duck lips and a peace sign .

" This is it . This is how I make my move on him . " Tam stared . " Moves on who ? "