Chapter 4 : Meet Me in The Hallway ;)

Lyer approached Torith with a sly smile on his face . " Stop following me . " He said with a scowl . Lyer blushed heavily . Lyer quickly replied " I love it when I make twinks mad . " Torith stared at him with . . . an expression I suppose . ( not like you could see it through his mask . )

Torith turned around and replied with , " im not a TWINK ! If you wanna mess around with a ' twink ' I suggest finding Tam . The T is for Twink . " Lyer scoffed . " Why can't you take a joke ? " Torith turned back around and kept walking .

Lyer unleashed his red threads and quickly grabbed the poor little twink in front of him . " PUT ME DOWN !!! " Torith yelled helplessly . " No . " Lyer said with a smile . " I'm actually a neurodivergent minor and therefore you have to put me down . " Lyer quickly raised his eyebrows and said , " You're a minor ? Bro , you look like a bag of bones . " Torith replied with , " okay . . . You caught me . I'm 1052 . " ( Aw hell nawwww old ass mfer 😁🙌)

Torith stared at him . He was holding back the urge to throw him out into the void . Besides , he didn't pay his hospital bills , so Torith owes him nothing . Lyer soon put him down and smirked , " You might be a Twink , but you're not that squishy . " Torith stared at him awkwardly . " 🤓 "

    Lyer put his hands on his lips, blew Torith a kiss, and sashayed away like he was in an Mean Girls . His chunky wooden clogs making sounds as he walked down the hallway . Torith took one final look at him before wondering what he experienced was actually real . Maybe he accidentally exposed himself to drugs ???? ( are there drugs in the void 😢😦 )

    As soon as Lyer got out of that hallway , he realized that he forgot to ask for directions . But there's no going back now , as he already a mouse in a huge ass labyrinth . He sighed, squeezed his asscheeks, and took out his map as he hopelessly searched for cell 42069 . ( ☹️ rip )