Chapter 8 : Dress to Impress

Lyer stared at his reflection in the bathroom mirror . He tried to ignore the fact that somebody else was there with him , probably too shy to use it , they were definitely too shy to take that big dump .

    Once Lyer felt confident in himself , he left the bathroom , with a big plop resounding behind him . As he graciously walked towards Toriths office , he stopped by and plucked a rose out of Cartions hand .

    As soon as he reached Toriths office , he broke down the door , and danced towards Toriths desk . He held out the rose they picked out just for him .

    Torith knew something was up . He decided to take a whiff of that beautiful rose before him . He smelled the scent of Cartion's special fertilizer . Torith looked up to meet Lyers gaze . " I like a man who teases others . " At that moment Lyer knew he picked the right man .

    Lyer shoved his boot onto Toriths desk and made it a point that he was wearing Toriths old boots . Of course , he didn't say anything , but it was quite obvious by his body language .

    Torith smirked . He could tell that Lyer was French or whatever that Earthling carbon-based lifeform race was . He pulled out a special wheel of cheese . Lyer sniffed the air . His coattails wagging with excitement . It was Gouda . Lyer loved Gouda . He could smell the rancid scent of cheese everywhere .

    Lyer sat down in a comfy seat and crossed his legs . Torith offered him a slice . Lyer tried not to stuff it all in his mouth . ( the cheese guys . The cheese . 😦 ) Lyer took one little nibble of the cheese . . .

    Suddenly , Lyer couldn't control himself . The cheese was driving him MAD !!! He was going insane , he was going bonkers , he was ready to commit a Mia .

    Lyer suddenly got up on his two legs and started dancing the Rasputin dance , unleashing his forbidden Russian side

    Lyer suddenly got up on his two legs and started dancing the Rasputin dance , unleashing his forbidden Russian side . He looked like he aged 50 years from the starvation he faced during the war , he looked like he drank 50 bottles vodka . Torith liked this in a man .

    Torith immediately joined him and decided to take part in this Earthling cultural tradition . The two danced to Rasputin graciously . Their feet moving together , like they were butterflies dancing in the air , enjoying their last moments before flying away in the wind . 😔❤️🥀⛓

    Torith and Lyer finished the dance in each other's arms , the two staring at each other , Torith said " I forgot to wear deodorant . After doing that much exercise , I feel like I need a real good shower . " Lyer smelled it too . It smelled like corn chips and a boys locker room . Lyer quickly took out his axe body spray and disinfected the whole room . The two ran out of the room , coughing their lungs out .

    As Torith and Lyer laughed their brains out , Kel stared at them . Torith and Lyer soon met his unapologetic gaze . The secret was out . Torith was a twink .