Chapter Seventy-Three: You Are Mine

Authors Note: Sex scene at the end of this chapter - if that's not your cup of tea please keep swiping on it.

Zoey's POV:

I knocked on the bus door. It was the middle of the day, and I was exhausted.

Taylor was standing next to me, holding her carry-on bag.

Some middle-aged man came to the bus door. "Zach, you have a visitor." He yelled back into the bus and stepped off. He smiled at Taylor and then started walking toward the other bus.

Zach came to the door freshly showered, his hair still wet. He was gorgeous.

"Zoe." He said, staring at me. He stepped off of the bus just wearing jeans, no shirt, and threw his arms around me. "I was so fucking worried about you."

Taylor clears her throat behind us.

"Taylor," Zach says, his tone sharp.

"Zach, I'm so sorry. I had no clue she was inviting him. By the time he had shown up, it was dark out."

Zach's arms tense around me.

"I'm so sorry," Taylor says again.

Zach tells us to come inside.

I had missed his tour bus. We had some fun on this bus while I was on tour with him.

"Nice digs," Taylor says, looking around.

"Thanks," Zach says, still sounding upset. "Why are you here?"

And my heart sinks a little. I thought he would be happy to see me.

"She was a mess after everything happened on the yacht," Taylor speaks, talking for me.

"I meant, why are you here, Taylor?" Zach clarifies. "Of course, my wife is welcomed on my tour any time."

Taylor laughs. "Look. I owed you one and Zoey one. What Seline pulled was some next-level Hollywood shit. I didn't think she had it in her. But people change. Hollywood always swallows people up, and you only see the shell of what the person used to be."

He nods and runs his hands through his hair. "So what happened?"

Zach's POV:

They fill me in on how it was the three of them all day on the Yacht, and then when supper started, more guests came abroad. By that time, Taylor was feeling pretty good, and her newest eye candy was one of the guests. She never thought Justin would try anything with Zoey.

Justin Cravers was a piece of shit, and he needed to worry the next time the two of us were in the same room together.

It was easy to tell Taylor did feel bad. She also told me not to look online.

The rumor mill had already begun. There was a picture of Justin on the yacht and what appeared to be Zoey walking away from him. The rumors were that Zoey left me to be with Saturday songwriter Justin Cravers. It also appeared that a close friend commented that I had multiple flings on tour. My hunch was Seline had commented on my made up flings.

"Zoey, let me just tell you, the only person I have been seeing is my hand."

"TMI," Taylor said, standing from the couch. "On that note, I'm out, if you want, my manager has cleared it so I can play a set tonight at your concert." She paused before opening the door. "I would also like to make a statement about this week to the press."

My eyebrows shot up. "You don't need to do that."

"No. I do. I need to clear the air for Zoey's sake." She looks at Zoey and says, "I'll come by later before set. I have a couple of friends I want to go see while we are here." We were back in Taylor's hometown of Nashville.

Taylor is one step out the door when Zoey turns to me and says, "your hand?" And she starts to laugh. But then, a couple of seconds later, she sobers up. "I'm so sorry, Zach. I should have never gone on that yacht."

My hands are running up and down her arms. "Your safe, and your here. That is all that matters." Fuck when I opened my door to her it was the best surprise. Frank had notified that they were in route home. He didn't tell me that they were actually on their way to Nashville.

"I thought you were going to be so mad at me." Zoe is chewing on her bottom lip.

My hands start to massage the front side of her shoulders, and she's leaning into me. "I was furious, Zoey. But not at you. More so at myself. You heard Taylor. Hollywood is different. It changes people."

"You seem pretty level-headed." She cocks her head at me while she says this.

I swallow. "Now I do. Zach, five years ago, you wouldn't have given me the time of day. The fame and money can go to a person's head. And I let it go to my head. I treated workers like I was above them. I would have loved to see what You would have said to that Zach."

She kisses my cheek and then my lips slipping a little tongue in with it. Her tongue waking me up even more.

"I love you, Zach. And you found me right when I needed you to."

My hand is lowering to her stomach and then going lower and unbuttoning her jeans. My hands were greedy, and slide her jeans to her ankles. I slide off the couch and go to my knees in front of her, and her black thong is at eye level.

"Zoey, forgive me, but I'm rather hungry for my wife right now." My hands push her knees apart; my right hand grab her thong and rips it off. My lips are on her, tasting her as she moans—my sweet Zoey.

"Zach," she whispers, and I can tell she is enjoying this as much as I am. I needed her. She lets me devour her, my tongue sliding in and out.

"More," she yells, lifting her hips to me, not wanting me to stop. I pause and watch as she squirms below me. I can tell she is almost to her breaking point. I take one finger and tap her lips, and she is screaming my name, wanting me to finish for her.

"Yes, my dear," I say as I lower my mouth and suck one last time; that's all it takes to have her come undone. "Now it's my turn," I say, standing up and removing the remainder of my clothes.

My tip enters her, and she moans below me. "I'm so sensitive," Zoey's lips chatter. My fingers trail down her body, and I grab her hips. My fingers lock around her hips tightly, and I pulsate into her hard. I move in and out, and all the worry from the night before goes through me as I rock into my wife.

"You are mine Zoey," I tell her as I slam into her. She cries out, and I know she can handle it.

"You are mine," I yell again. I needed her. I needed this.