Eight.

Sage

"Why the fuck you came around me with this fucked up ass attitude?" Chance snapped.

"Shut yo' crying ass up talking to me."

He scoffed, "This my house, muthafucka. You not finna come around me disrupting my peace, go over that lady house," he said. "Wait, my bad... I forgot she fucking other people."

I gave him a look that made him chuckle, "Even if that wasn't the case, I've been in kill mode for the last week and a half. I wasn't trying to have her see me like that yet." I spoke honestly.

My main reason for not being around Kai is that I was impulsive when I was in my current state of mind. So far, I've only shown her a version of myself that was calm and level-headed.

"Yet?" Chance questioned as paused his game and looked back at me. "So you over here terrorizing me instead?"

"Nigga ain't nobody terrorizing you, I just can't be around my baby when I'm like this."

My rage had grown into an irrational one, I knew I couldn't get back around Kaia until I had it in check. I thought I did when I went to her club the other night and she wasn't there. Hearing she was out with another bitch sent me spiraling.

I had plans to go to confront her later tonight because some time had passed.

"I jUst cAn't bE ArOUnd my bAby whEn I'm LIkE thIs." He mocked my words before unpausing his game. "Why you deal with a bitch that fucking other men anyway? Riddle me that."

"Not too much with that bitch word," I warned with a serious look.

Chance's brows furrowed. "Oh, you like her, like her." he grimaced, "The question still stands, that don't seem crazy go you?" he questions.

My jaws clenched, "She's not fucking other niggas, she-"

"Oh, you just in your feelings like a lil' bitch? Whew, I thought you was going out sad my boy." he let a sigh of relief as he shook his head. "Don't even sweat that shit too much bro because women low-key have a way of making you feel like you going crazy. I ain't believe it before, but I see it now. Sometimes giving them a little space might work, just a little though," he said, pinching his fingers together.

More space is the last thing I'm about to give Kai because obviously, she didn't know how to act when left alone.

"You don't even have a bitch to be giving out advice like this. That girl you feeling must be taking you through it." I laughed off his suggestion.

"Yeah, she's not mine though, so what I'm supposed to do other than fall back?"

"I forgot you don't be dating like that..." I trailed off. "Me personally, I apply pressure. Don't give me no pussy and think you not mine."

His eyes went wide, "Saying y'all go together after one nut is actually crazy." Chance said in feigned concern.

I shrugged, "I don't be fucking everything moving like y'all do. So it's really not that crazy. Gots to be out here fucking with intent my boy," I said as I leaned back onto the couch.

"Yeah, okay Gandhi. Preaching that but your last bitch was a scammer and this one got you prematurely growing grays." he snickered.

I sucked my teeth and waved him off. "Dave going over to grandma's house to check on her, you trying to slide?" I asked.

"That's y'all fucking grandma, that lady don't like me. I know big mama and granny Selena, that other lady can kick grenades." He scoffed.

"She don't like the rest of us either, but she's still family. That's the oath we took right?" I questioned.