More Loss

Chapter Eight

Stockton State Prison

Tully

Today is the day. It's finally time to meet Juicy boy. I've been watching him from a distance and I can't lie, I don't see how my sweet Peaches has been able to control herself. I'm barely able to control myself. He's one fine Puerto Rican specimen. I especially love the scalp tats. Too bad I can't have a little fun without pissing my Peaches off.

John, the only guard on this block that can be bought, gives me a nod. I tell my guys to pack the bones up so they can keep watch while I have my meeting with the new fish. Walking over to John with a hop in my step, he cuffs my wrist and escorts me to one of the private cells that are usually used for solitary confinement. It's perfect for what I need.

The cuff comes off and John leaves me to get the boy. I note the one pillow and blanket folded on top of the bunk. Unfolding the blanket I spread it out and make the bed at least look decent. It's then that I hear the buzzing of the door opening. John's back with the new fish in tow.

" You're Tully? " He asks with his guard up completely.

As well it should be. I stare at him with zero emotion on my face. It's how I've had to move in here. You show emotion, you show weakness. And I've never had a perceived weakness. Ever.

Nodding I say, " That's me. I'm glad I could finally get an audience with you. I've heard a lot. "

" Yeah, I'm a rat. " He spits out with venom. " So you here to do me or what? "

I didn't expect him to just come out with it, but I don't show my surprise. " No. I'm here not because of Jax, but Jaycee. "

" Don't. " He growls sexily. " Don't bring her into this, okay? Just don't. You do what you want to me, just leave her out of it. "

Grinning I say, " Oh, Juicy baby, I've known Miss. Teller for a while now. We've got a deal, me and her. "

" What? " He asks clearly surprised by my words. " Why didn't she tell me? "

Shrugging I say, " my guess would be that she didn't want you to know ".

He doesn't need to know that the deal was made only three days ago. I want to see how he handles it.

" Thanks for pointing out the obvious. " He mutters while looking at the ground.

Grinning I say, " You're welcome, baby. She says you two are close... " I say thinking about my next words wisely. " She's a bit standoffish when we talk. I'd like to know more about her. That's where you come in. "

" She isn't up for grabs. " He claims while puffing out his chest.

I'm not gonna lie, his anger is sexy as hell. I can see that he'd die for her. I also see how he appeals to her. " Are you sayin' she's your ol' lady? " I ask baiting him.

" We were never allowed and even if we were, she never would let anyone claim her. " He says confirming what I've been told.

It's good to know I'm getting true information on the woman I have staying in my home. " Untamed and unclaimed, huh? Liking her more and more. Go on. "

" I got no incentive to tell you anything, Tully. " He growls. " Don't mistake my compliance for weakness. I really don't care if I die as long as she's okay. "

Ha! I knew it. " So you're in love with her? " I ask already knowing by the look on his face. Ain't that something? " Here. " I tell him before throwing him a vial of H.

He looks at me in question.

" Your incentive, Juicy baby. " I say watching him sit on the bunk and looking at the vial.