💕ALWAYS WITH YOU💕

* BOTH TAE AND KOOK REACHED HOME, KOOK WAS SO TIERD SO THEY WENT STRAIGHT TO THEIR RESPECTIVE ROOMS TO SLEEP. *

AT TAE'S ROOM

(tae pov)

i was not sleepy so i took my phone and called suga hyung

tae: hlo hyung, how are you

suga: i'm fine, what happened?why did you called me suddenly?

tae: nothing just felt like that.

suga: ooh, but it's late night you brat and i know you won't call me all in a blue without any reson, now tell me what happened?

tae: hyung it's about kookie.

suga: what about him?

tae: once i told you about him getting a panic attack seeing a man right?

suga: yah at your 1st day at work right?

tae: yaah the same thing happened today when we went out. but that was not the same person we saw at coffee shop but the man we saw today also had blue eyes. I think there is something related to this blue eyes and his panic attacks..

suga: yes i too think so may be he had some traumatic experience with some blue eyes man , wait you are worried about him?

tae: ofcourse i am worried about him.

(suga pov)

I think you are in love with him tae, i was always with you from highschool i have never seen you this concern about someone never even with your ex- girlfriend. i wish you both realize it and accept it.

suga: hmm ok ok now don't worry too much. let's figure out it later it's too late now go sleep.

tae: ok hyung, anyway you are coming here tomorrow now let's sleep, bie hyung and good night

suga: ok good night tae .

* tae hang up the call sighs heavily and got up from bed and walk towards kitchen to get some water*

(tae pov)

I opened my room's door and walked towards kitchen but when i reached near kook's room i heard sound of sobbing. my heart started to beat fast without knocking i opened his room's door. i have never entered his room before it was so dark so i switched on the light and saw him sleeping but he was sobbing , may be he is having a bad dream.

tae: (soft voice) kookie?

kookie:..... (crying )

* tae sat near kook in the bed, he slowly took kook's head and placed it on his chest and hugged him lightly patting his head slowly*

tae: kookie stop crying please.

kook: (in sleep small voice ) hyungieee..

tae: it's ok hyungie is here now stop crying ..

* hearing tae's calming words kook stoped crying in sleep and calmed down*

(tae pov)

what is happening to you kook do you have a painfull past that you wanna hide. from the start itself what i saw in your eyes was pain,fear and loneliness. i want to make you happy i don't wanna leave you kookie i want to hold you tightly like this.. I think I'm in love with you kookie.

*tae kiss kook's forehead and securely held kook against himself . he then looked around the room it was grey coloured room there was some paintings which was painted by kook ofcourse because he is a arts student
But everything was painted using gray many shades of grey it was all gloomy painting he sighed heavily . he then saw some framed pictures in the nightstand. *