NEVER LEAVE YOU AGAIN

* Kook, jimin along with namjin were going to Kim's mansion suddenly jimin's phone rang he attend the call*

* on call *

Jimin: hlo suga hyung?

Suga: chim were are you guys come fast Tae cut his wrist he is not letting us go near him.( worried)

Jimin: WHAT!

suga: his hand is bleeding badly I called doctor but I don't think he will let the doctor treat him. Chim is kook with you?

Jimin: hyung hold on kook is with us we are on our way we will reach in 2 minutes ,don't worry.

Suga: make it fast it's bleeding badly.

Jimin: ok hyung

* hangs the call*

Jin: what happened jimin( worried)

Jimin: dad drive fast Tae cut his wrist it's bleeding badly and he is not letting anyone go near him.

Joon : Okey ( drives fast)

Kook: no,no it's all because of me.( crying)

Jin: kookie stop blaming yourself it's not your fault.

Jimin: kook calm down you are already weak it's not good for your baby.

Jin: nothing will happen to Tae, don't worry.

* they reached mansion kook ran out of the car he entered inside mansion namjin and jimin followed him . Kook heard noises from upstairs he ran upstairs he saw hobi outside a room*

Kook: HOBI HYUNG WERE IS TAE HYUNG. ( SHOUTING)

hobi: kook he is inside please stop him ( worried)

* kook opened the door he saw Tae in the corner of room sitting with a bleeding wrist while holding a knife in other hand he was ready to cut his hand again if the doctor or suga came forward . Kook looked at him while crying *

Kook: hyungiee ( crying)

* Tae looked at kook then he smiled with teary eyes *

Tae: don't worry kookie, as you said in the note that left at our apartment "I will never show my face again ".

Kook: KIM TAEHYUNG WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING. ( shouting while crying)

* kook bend and sat in his knees he cried harder yoonminseok and namjin along with the doctor were looking at them helplessly *

Kook: kim taehyung how can you think like that, you always said that you will never leave ,then why? ( crying)

Tae: I know I said that but I never made you that much happier kookie, that girl she is good for you she made you soo much happier you don't deserve a liar like me.....

Kook: SHUT UP! IT WAS YOU , IT'S WAS ALWAYS YOU WHO MADE ME THAT MUCH HAPPIER KIM TAEHYUNG THE RESON FOR MY SMILE WAS YOU. HOW CAN YOU EVEN THINK THAT I CAN BE HAPPIER WITH SOMEONE ELSE WHO IS NOT YOU
( crying )

Tae: you are saying that i made you smile like that ?Kook don't lie...

Kook: hyung I'm not lying you were the reson why i was so happy. i'm .... i'm pregnant hyungiee and she was my friend she is a doctor she said I'm 2 weeks pregnant, that made me happy, you made me happy hyung, i am carrying your child  . now let the doctor treat your wound, hyungiee please don't leave me and our baby alone please I begg you please ( crying hard)

* Tae was in shock he stood up and went to kook and bend down to his level then hugged him tightly while blood was still flowing from his hand kook hugged him back*