GETTING CLOSER & CLOSER

NEXT MORNING AT HOBI'S MANSION

* hobi was cooking breakfast in kitchen that's when suga came downstairs *

Suga: hobi why didn't you wake me up early

Hobi: yaah it's just 8 in morning and you and jimin where tiered so i let you both sleep.

Suga: ooh.

Hobi: so when will your work start?

Suga: today at 10am we have meeting and this week we will be busy.

Hobi: ooh, so you both will reach here late night.

Suga: exactly, we will be late i think jimin will come home before me, but as an ceo i can't leave that fast.

Hobi: ooh i see, now don't waste time go get ready and come fast breakfast is ready.

Suga: ok

* suga was about to go upstairs to get ready for office that's when both hobi's and suga's eyes landed on jimin who was coming downstairs in a baggy t-shirt
And shorts which was showing off his colar bones and thick thighs he stretched his hands up showing his flawless smooth lil tummy, hobi gulped hard thinking last night incident were as suga was shamelessly looking at him. Suddenly suga cleared his throat and spoke*

Suga: good morning jimin.

Hobi: good morning jimin.

*jimin looked at them and greeted back*

Hobi: you both what are you looking at go get ready the breakfast is almost ready.

Jimin: ooh ok thanks for reminding me hyung let me go get ready.

*with that he went upstairs both suga and hobi sighed in relief *

Suga: he is so sexy i don't think i can resist him...

Hobi: he is gonna make me suffer...

Sug & hobi: I think we need to learn how to control ourself...

*they both laughed at their silly talks, then suga went to his room to get ready hobi finished making breakfast arranged the table and went to his room to get ready*

*after few minutes three of them gathered arround the table and started to eat breakfast.*

Jimin: hobi hyung your breakfast is soo yummy..

Suga: anyway he is good at cooking.

Hobi: thanks jimin.

Jimin: hobi hyung why did you got dressed up this early?

Hobi: i always leave early to shop and clean the shop.

Jimin:ooh

Hobi: how will you go to office?

Jimin: don't know?

Suga: of course with me.

Jimin: no, no it's ok i will call a cab.

Hobi: why cab? There is no argument in this matter jimin you are going with him.

Jimin: ok don't scold me now, you are scary.. (pouts)

Suga: it's because you are stubborn.

Hobi: I agree with you hyung he is stubborn.

Jimin: I'm not stubborn it's just i don't wannabe a burden to you guys.

Suga: if you think you are burden then i think you are the most beautiful burden that is alive in this world.

Hobi: hahha you are funny hyung, anyway jimin now i got from were kook got this much simplicity and Don't you ever think that you are a burden to us.