PAINFULL PAST..

*like this days passed jimin got more and more closer to yoongi and hobi he loved how they both loved him and took care of him like a baby he craved for this care and love because he was an orphan the only one who loved him was his kookie but now he have 2 loving partners to share his life and 3 of them told everyone they are in relationship and taekook was so happy for them .... and about taekook it was getting more suffocating for tae as kook was giving him cold shoulders even hobi noticed it but they didn't get any clue why kook's behavior changed all of a sudden*

*it is saturday today is the day tae promised to see jimin at restaurant *

AT TAEKOOK APARTMENT

tae: kookie i'm going out should i bring something to eat?

Kook: no. Were are you going?

(Tae pov)

Shit i can't tell him that i'm going to meet jimin because he may doubt why i am meeting him..

Tae: aab i am going to meet my f...friend.

(Kook pov)

He is lying, maybe he is going to see his love. It is hurting bad even though i know i don't deserve him, it is too hard for me  because i have fallen for him so hard i can't live without him. But it's no use now he have someone else in his life

Tae: kookie what are you thinking

Kook: nothing

Tae: ok let me go now, bie.

Kook: bie.

(Tae pov)

What happened to him. He became cold like why,what happened to my old kookie it is hurting me to see him behaving like this to me.did I become a stranger to him? No! never I love him and want him,I will never let him go.he give me reson to live I will die without him.....

* Tae reached the restaurant and saw Jimin sitting beside a table suga and hobi  was with him, he walked towards them*

Tae: woo love birds i never thought that hobi hyung and suga hyung will accompany you.

Suga: why? Can't we just spent some time together?

Hobi: yes,what's wrong in that we came here with our baby

Tae: sorry, sorry now don't eat me. Let's get into the point.

Jimin: hmm... Tae do you love kookie?

Tae: yes I do with all my heart, truly. Bu..but wait did you just call me tae?

Hobi: hehe we told him about you.

Tae: how can you both do this to me? Now only kookie is left to know about me.

Suga,jobi & jimin : Nooooo.

Tae: ???

Jimin: don't tell him about your real identity

Tae: why?

Jimin: tae I really trust you so from now on listen carefully OK.

Tae: don't make me nervous ...

Jimin: its about kook, when I was at elementary school I meet kook or should I say jeon jungkook son of Mr & Mrs jeon he had a older sister jeon jungwa. Tae you may know the jeon corporation which was number one at business before Mr jeon was dead.

Tae: so you telling kookie is their son?

Jimin: yes, he was so energetic kid and he loved his sister very much

Tae: then what happened to him? What made him change like this?

Jimin: now tell me Tae,tell me how a person who saw his own parents dying in front of his eyes will be happy? How a person who saw his own sister being raped in front of his eyes will live his life normally ? He saw his sister dying in front of his eyes helplessly even he himself was about to get raped.....

* there was silence between them Tae was sitting there looking at them blankly  with a expressionless face and his eyes held tears.

Tae: h...he my k..kookie was sexually abused?

Jimin: (sighed) yes,but he escaped from them before they could do something to him....kook was having a happy life until Mr & Mrs jeon got into a accident and died in front of jungwa and jungkook. At that time kook was just 10 and jungwa was 13 they both then lived with Mr Jeon's brother's jeon Rowan's house he managed jeon corporation, he was so cruel he always harassed kook and jungwa and jungwa always protected kookie
years passed and it was then Rowan understood he will loose the company when jungwa take over the company once she become 18. He prepared papers to make the company his and waited till jungwa became 18 at her 18th birthday he arranged a party a..and when party ended Rowan and his lawyer friend entered their room with papers they asked her to sign the paper but she didn't s..so his lawyer tried to rape kook thinking that jungwa will sign once she see her lil brother in danger but she hit them and saved kook and made him runaway from there but kook didn't run too far he returned to save his sister but reaching there what he saw was jungwa getting raped and killed by the lawyer.

Tae:....... he my kookie is strong,I always thought my life was miserable just because my girlfriend cheated me but he had gone through a lot.

Jimin: you know what Tae from that day I never saw my kookie happy until now I'm sure he loves you. And Tae you know why kook is afraid of blue eyes because the lawyer who raped jungwa was blue eyed man.

Tae: where is this rowan and the lawyer now(angry)

Jimin: cool down man.they are long dead  the court ordered to hang them till death. But kook believes that he lost his sister because of their wealth and he hates rich people he says they will do anything for money.

Tae: wait..that means.

Jimin: he will reject you once he found you are the ceo of Kim corporation he will see you in negative way he may see a Rowan in you .

Tae: no that can't happen I love him,I can't live without him..

Hobi: don't worry just live like how you both are now as v and jungkook, anyway you have many more months pending for your punishment let kook heal his traumas in those months and then slowly we can tell the truth.

Suga: that's right we can't tell him the truth now cause we all see the pain and fear in his eyes when I sayed I'm ceo of z-beauty he still didn't get over those traumas.

Hobi: True

Jimin: now let's just enjoy our life.

- TO BE CONTINUED............