SEPARATION

* kook reached at their apartment and he entered inside he was completely broken he cried hard that's when Tae entered inside apartment his heart froze when he saw his love of life crying what broke him more was the reson... the reson for his tears was he himself *

Tae: ko...kookie baby.

Kook: .....( crying)

Tae: kookie I..

Kook: NO I DON'T WANNA HEAR ANYTHING JUST STOP IT!( shout)

tae: kookie at least hear me out .

Kook: NO, let me ask a question, i only wanna know that, are you Kim taehyung ?

Tae: y...yes.

Kook: does jimin hyung,hobi hyung and suga hyung know this.

Tae: ( heavy sigh) yes.

Kook: so what was me a joker?

Tae: kookie please don't talk like that.

Kook: why? Why can't I talk like that tell me KIM TEAHYUNG? I was just a fool.... even jimin hyung knew everything.

Tae: kook please hear me out .

Kook: no please leave me alone please i'm begging I don't wanna know anything ( crying)

* kook was literally in his knees while covering his ears don't want to hear anything which broke Tae he also started to cry he bend down to kook's level then took kook's hands away from his ears *

Tae: ok I won't speak now please don't cry.

* yanked Tae's hand away*

Kook: don't touch me..

* kook stood up and went towards his room leaving a completely broken taehyung *

( taehyung pov)

Kookie i'm sorry. I know I did wrong you have complete right to do anything to me give me any punishment but please don't leave your hyungiee baby...

( Kook pov )

I love you hyung but you lied to me your whole existence was a lie, for me I loved Kim v i'm afraid what if Kim taehyung is not the man I loved? I can never handle it, i'm afraid about the reson you gonna tell me why you faked your identity may hurt me.

* that night Tae slept in his room while kook slept in his room both of them were in pain*

NEXT MORNING

( Tae pov)

I woke up with a headache I think it's because I cried a lot yesterday. I then directly went towards kook's room to check him and I want to talk with him. I opened his rooms door, the room is empty and there was a note in the bed I walked towards it and started to read it.

The note

Hlo, I'm going back to Busan. Kim taehyung let's forget everything you can forget me and move on just like you forget your ex girlfriend and please don't try to find me. I don't wanna see you.....
Jeon jungkook

* Tae broke down when he read the note*

Tae: (crying and shouting) WHY DON'T YOU HEAR ME OUT JEON JUNGKOOK ...HOW CAN YOU BE THIS CRUEL ? I LOVE YOU KOOKIE PLEASE COME BACK..

* Tae cried for some time then he took his phone and called jimin*

* In call*

Tae: h..hlo chim