THE TRUTH

⚠️smut warning ⚠️

IF YOU ARE UNDER AGE OR UNCOMFORTABLE  PLEASE SKIP. CLEARLY 18+ CONTENT 🔞🙏.....

AT HOBI'S BEDROOM.

* suga carried jimin and placed him in bed. Jimin looked at them and then gulped hard due to nervousness, hobi and suga smirked at him*

Suga: are you nervous?

Jimin: hmmm y..yes

Hobi: don't worry we will be gentle on you.

Jimin: it's my first time...

Suga: and ours too baby

*with that suga hoverd over jimin and started to kiss him roughly jimin was trying his level best to catch up with suga's sinc at the same time he felt hobi's hand on his ass squeezing it he moaned slightly during the kiss soon suga broke the kiss and started to undress them now three of them were naked..suga sarted to kiss jimin's neck nibbling and sucking while hobi coated lube in his finger and entered it inside his hole...jimin was a moaning mess he was having a slight pain in his ass which is now turning into pleasure now,  soon the fingers were replaced by hob's dick he moved slowly inside jimin and suga was sucking and leaving wet kisses all over his body*

Jimin: aah hyung s...stop..

*hobi stoped moving and looked at him*

Suga: what happened are you ok(worried )

Hobi: should i stop?

Jimin: no c..can you both enter inside me at same time.

Suga: are you sure that you can take us both?

Hobi: yaah don't force yourself.

Jimin: i'm sure i want to feel you both inside me please do it..

Suga: if that's what baby want then lets do it.

* suga give a fast peck on jimins lips then turned down placing his dick at his hole and entered along  with hobi jimin screamed in pain hobi bend down and kissed him to ease the pain. They waited to make jimin adjust their size*

Jimin:m..move now

* both of them started to move and jimin was in soo much pain*

Suga: aah..h baby you are so tight mmhh

*soon the pain turned to pleasure both suga and hobi's movement made jimin loose his control he started to arch his back and moan loudly which made hobi and suga more turned on.......... that night they made unforgettable memories by making love and confessing their love..*

AFTER MORE 6 HOURS OF LOVE MAKING.....

*jimin was laying in the bed in between hobi and suga*

Hobi: that was fucking good.

Suga: true baby you did great

Jimin:( gigled) it was like a dream i will never forget this night..

Hobi: me too, anyway chim why did you sayed that you wanted to talk with v?

Jimin: because i think he love jungkook and if it's true i need to talk to him about jungkook.

Suga: what's about kook.

Jimin: (sighed heavily) there are many things about him that you all dont know.

Hobi: And v has already told me that he love kookie.

Suga: wow that's great.

Hobi: but i don't feel good because what if kook finds out who v really is?

Jimin: who really v is? Who is he?

Suga: (sighs) i don't think i should lie to you anyway i trust you more than my self... he kim v its not his real identity he is kim taehyung  the only son of kim namjoon and kim seokjin the youngest and successful ceo of kim corporation.

Jimin:...... h.he is ceo of kim corporation that means he is fucking richer than you guys?

Hobi: yes actually

*hobi explained how tae reached here and why he hide his real identity and everything*

Jimin: if this is how things are going and if kook loves him back i'm sure he will not accept v as tae he will never love a rich person..

Hobi: why don't he accept a rich person?

*jimin told suga and hobi about jungkook's past *

Suga: i never in my dream thought that little boy had gone through this much things in such a small age..

Hobi: my kookie had suffered very much. He must be traumatized by his past but his trauma will hurt tae and his love towards kook.

Suga: now it make sense why he is afraid  of blue eyed man and i think it is better to hide tae's real identity from him cause i'm sure he will become hurt and will think it in a negative way and he will hurt tae.

Hobi: yes hyung is right his past will make him insecure and he may think tae   used him just for fun because he is rich.

Jimin: hmmm and we can tell him everything calmly once he change completely and overcome his fears.before that i need talk about kook with tae.

Hobi: yaah jiminaa we both acted well all these 3 weeks and never called him tae now don't spoil it just call him v.

Jimin: ok i got it i won't expose his real identity don't worry great actors.

Suga: ok both of you stop bickering and sleep

Jimin: ok goodnight......

                       -TO BE CONTINUED ......