SCARED TO BE ALONE

* JIMIN, SUGA AND HOBI REACHED THE MANSION*

jimin: wow hobi hyung you have such a big mansion...

*hobi chuckled at youngers words *

hobi : i do have a mansion at busan too.

jimin : really?

suga: I think you don't know him well jimin, he is owner of 10 coffee shops all over korea and now he is about open some shops outside korea..

jimin: wow hyung you are a great business man.

hobi : thanks now both of you stop flattering me and come inside lets freshn up and sleep

suga & jimin: okey.....

*Three of them entered the mansion*

hobi: ok there are four rooms upstairs
and 1 at downstairs

suga: were do you sleep ?

hobi: me, the first room when we go upstairs.

suga : what about you jimin?

jimin : I can stay in the room opposite to 1st room

suga: ok then i will take the room next to 1st room

hobi: great now lets sleep.

jimin: hyung i don't have cloths to change.

hobi : you can take my cloths it maybe oversize for you, go take a bath i will place the cloths in your bed.

jimin: ok,thanks hyung.

* they went towards their respective rooms. Hobi took some comfortable cloths and entered jimin's room*

(Hobi pov)

I took some comfortable cloths for jimin and entered inside but what i saw next  made my heart stop for seconds, my mind was blank, body was frozen jimin was standing there only wearing a bath robe,  he looked right into my eyes now my heart is beating in full speed suddenly  reality hit me.

Hobi: aaah jiminee i'm sorry...

* he placed the cloths on bed and turned  around *

Jimin: i....it's okey hyung.

Hobi: ok i'm leaving

* with that hobi ran out of the room and reached his room*

(Hobi pov)

What was that it's not like i never saw someone in bath robe, bu..but he was beautiful... aaah what's happening to me..

AT JIMIN'S ROOM

(Jiminpov)

What did just happened now.. ooh my god he saw me in bathrobe.. but why does my heart feel weird that time? Like butterflies in my tummy why am i blushing aah this is embarrassing .....

ON THE OTHER SIDE KOOK'S AND TAE'S APARTMENT.

* tae and kook reached home *

Tae: kookie go freshn up and sleep.

Kook: good night hyung.

Tae: you too.

* tae took a bath and sat at the corner of bed *

(Tae pov)

I don't wanna sleep here. What if kookie again see the same dream and starts to cry? I don't wanna let him sleep alone and when i slept with him last time it felt like i wanna sleep like this all night with kookie in my arms.. anyway lets check  if he slept or not.

AT KOOK'S ROOM

(Kook pov)

Why it's so hard to sleep, i wan't to cuddle with v hyung. It was so good and comfortable when he hugged me to sleep. Will he sleep with me if i say i am afraid to sleep alone ? Ok let's say that and look if he will come or not.

* with that kook stood up from the bed and walked towards the door he opened the door and saw tae standing  right in front of the door*

Kook: v hyung?

Tae: a...ahh i..i was about to open the door to check if you slept or not. Anyway why did'nt you sleep?

Kook: i..i was afraid to sleep.( looking down)

Tae: should i sleep with you? Are you ok?

Kook: don't worry i'm fine,  i'm just afraid  to sleep alone...

Tae: ooh now don't worry hyungie will sleep with you from today onwards.

Kook: you will? ( puppy eyes)

Tae: sure i will, are you ok with that?

Kook: i'm 100 times ok with that, i'm so scared to be alone...

* Tae took kook's hand on his hands tightly *

Tae: you will never be alone i'm here and i will always be there for you kookie.

*kook looked at him with teary eyes and hugged tae tightly*

Tae: aaw kookie don't cry ,now come lets sleep it's getting late you have class tomorrow.

Kook: ok lets sleep

*with that they both layed down at the bed. Tae put his one hand under kook's head and pulled him closer.*

Tae: kookie?

Kookie: hmm what?

Tae: your room is soo gloomy can i change it's color?

Kook: okey you can change it.

Tae: ok, and i want to take some cool pictures with you so that you can frame like the photo frames you have with jimin in your night stand.

Kook: hehhe hyungie you are so silly like jimin hyung.

Tae: really do you think so bunny?

Kook: yaah don't call me bunny. ( angry pout)

Tae: you look like a bunny.( smile)

Kook: do i look like bunny? Everyone says that. ( curious)

Tae: it's true you looks like a bunny a cute little bunny,  but now lil bunny should sleep.

Kook: ok your lil bunny is sleeping good night .....

(Tae pov)

D...did he just said your lil bunny?... my lil bunny? of course  you are mine lil bunny. I will make you mine and protect you from everything kookie....

             - TO BE CONTINUED😍............