SOLVING THE PROBLEMS

* it's been 3 days Tae never came out of his room sometimes jin forcefully feed him.. on the other hand jungkook was getting weaker and weaker he cried all night and there was no one beside him he missed Tae's presence he understood that he can't live without tae*

KIM'S MANSION

* namjin were sitting in livingroom suddenly Tae came out of his room he took car's key and was about to go but jin stopped him *

Jin: tae were are you going.

Tae: i'm going to see kook.

Joon: tae ....

Tae: please Dad I can't, let me just see him please ( teary eyes)

Jin: joon don't stop him let him go

Joon: but?

Jin: tae you can go

* Tae ran out of the house he drove towards kook's apartment. He reached there he was well determined to talk and make everything right because he missed kook like hell*

( Tae pov)

I reached at kook's apartment, the door was opened so I pushed it and then the next thing I saw was kook hugging a girl he was smiling widely I looked at him he  was very happy. Jungkook saw me but I just looked at him passed a faint smile then left there without saying anything..

Kook: hyung?

* before kook could say anything tae left there kook's face turned to teary *

The girl: kook who was that guy? He looked so hurt.

Kook: my boyfriend Noona.

The girl: my god kook he must have misunderstood us.

Kook: ( smiled sadly) It's Okey anyway there is nothing to loose between us.

The girl: but kook this is not a joke you need him now.

Kook: and I don't think I can make things right again because I had gone so far and he deserve better. Let him go noona.

The girl: kook think twice before doing something. Now I'm going.

Kook: hmm ,bie

* she went out leaving kook alone. Kook again sat back with blank face*

AT KIM'S MANSION

* Tae reached there he walked directly went towards his room*

Joon : tae what happened? Did kook said something ( worried).

* Tae didn't replied he walked to his room closed the door. Namjin looked at the closed door but suddenly they heard noises of glass breaking they ran towards Tae's room and opened the door they saw Tae throwing things here and there and Tae was holding a broken glass piece tightly and blood was flowing from his hand*

Jin: KIM TAEHYUNG!

* jin ran towards Tae and took the glass piece away from him, Tae hugged him tightly and cried like a baby*

Jin: what are you doing Tae? What happened?

* Tae told his eomma what he saw and cried harder, namjin looked at their kid's condition they felt bad they never saw Tae this helpless. even when his ex girlfriend cheated on him he never cried like this*

Jin: tae don't cry. You are just assuming things maybe you mistook him.

Tae: no, eomma I have never saw him this happy before. I don't know what to do now ( crying)

Jin: tae stop crying,look eomma will go and talk with kook .

Tae: hmm

Joon: jin do you know what you are talking.