💞

NEXT DAY

* tae woke up first he looked beside him and saw kook sleeping *

( tae pov )

Let him sleep last night baby didn't let him sleep my poor lil bunny is tiered

* tae kissed kook's forehead and without making noise he went to downstairs he saw his parents eating breakfast he walked towards them*

Jin: ooh you are up.

Tae: hmm I overslept.

Joon: is kook sleeping?

Tae: yes, I didn't wake him up cause baby didn't let him sleep last night.

Jin: aww poor kookie must be tired.

Tae: last night he craved for ice-cream and there was no ice-cream here so we went outside to buy some.

Jin: yesterday jimin came and took the last Ice cream and I forgot to buy more.

Tae: ( laughing) ooh my god.. may be that's why kook saw that dream.

Joon: what dream?

Tae: last night he was sleeping suddenly he woke up crying and saying that jimin took his Ice cream and he want that back.

Jin: aww my poor kookie i forgot to restore ice cream.

* suddenly they saw kook walking downstairs with a messy hair while rubbing his eyes*

Tae: baby you are up ,come here.

* kookie walked to tae and sat on the Chair beside him*

Jin: kookie what do you want to eat?

Kook: eomma i'm not hungry

Tae: then come sit here( patting on his lap)

Kook: hyungiee i'm heavy ( pout )

Tae: who said that? Come here.

* kook came sit on tae's lap tae gave kiss on his cheek *

Tae: eomma give me some pancake.

Jin: okey.

* jin gave tae pancake tae took it and started to feed Kook and kook ate it without any complaints *

Joon: look jin who is the one who said that he is not hungry. ( smiling fondly at tae and kook)

Jin: he can't say no to his hubby, what a lovely wife.

* kook looked down with blushing cheeks *

Tae: yaah you both don't tease my baby.

* Tae finished feeding kook and kook took the dishes and walked towards kitchen *

Jin: kookie you don't need to wash the dishes just place it there.

* they didn't get response from kook instead they heard loud noise of dishes breaking. Tae,jin and joon ran towards kitchen from dinning room , they saw kook standing near the kitchen counter holding his baby bumb tightly while crying ,the dishes he carried was all broken and he was holding the kitchen counter for support *

Tae: KOOKIE! ( shouts)

Jin: omg his water broke.( worried)

Joon: tae carry him I will start the car.

* Tae went near kook and took him in bridal style *

Kook: hyungiee it's hurting so much ( crying)

Tae: it's gonna be okey kookie, our baby is Coming just hold on( teary eyes)