Characters 👍🏼

About the characters-

Y/n//
Her name is y/n Thompson. She has a older brother Dylan who is 18 years old and is known as the toughest guy in his year. Her dad and mum are split up and since then she has learnt how to defend, take care, fight for herself. She doesn't take shit from anyone and hurts whoever pisses her off or fights people who pick on her family or friends. She is 14 years old and has anger issues. And had to move house due to where her new school is. She has been kicked out of 15 schools in total.

ROBIN
His name is Robin Arellano. He is 15 years old and hates literally everyone except his mum, finney and Gwen. He is a fighter and sticks up for his friends and family. He is known as the toughest guys in there year. He is very hard to fight because he always wins.

FINNEY
His name is Finney Blake, he is 15 years old. And he has a younger sister called Gwen. He is a very shy kid but is very funny once you get to know him. He hates fighting but will do anything for his family even if he's not the toughest guy. His dad is a horrible person and beats them and has a very bad alcohol problem and drug addict. Finney is very good at baseball and always has matches. He's also very smart especially in maths.

GWEN
Her name is Gwen Blake,she is 13 years old. She has a older brother called finney who protects her a lot,Although he's not a good fighter so when he gets into fights Gwen always tries to beat them up and get them off finney but it never works. Her dad is really mean and has a short temper for Gwen for some reason. He thinks that she is a brat like her mum. Gwen gets picked in alot but tried to ignore them, she is a good drawer and an even better friend.

DYLAN
His name is Dylan Thompson. He is 18years old. Hates people and loves causing fights. He hates being nice but once his pare starts split up he has became more protective over y/n even tough they fight alit they always have each others back. He hates how his dad treats y/n but he can't stop him.

THE NEXT CHAPTER IS WHEN THE STORY STARTS !!

410 words 👍🏼