CHAPTER 17

@ THE POLICE STATION

"hello this is your local police station, you have entered 911 what's your emergency?" the computer lady answered. "hey i'm i live on road ***************** and i've been woken up to a bunch of screams and yelling coming from next door and it sounds pretty serious" the lady in the computer looked up to the sheriff who was listening in to the conversation.

"okay we will come and check it out can u please describe the house ma'am?" the lady asked typing stuff into the computer.

"uh yes i'm it's brown bricked with a old green door and a black van outside that says 'abracadabra' written on the side in blue. and i think with black balloons in" she sounds unsure. the sheriffs eyes widened black balloons.

he grabbed his jacket remembering the address and gathering the detectives and police to follow him. he walked up to the front desk "call that arellano kid and tell him to go to this address" he gave the piece of paper while exiting the station.

ROBINS POV

i'm right now sat down stairs in the living room with trey while he watches this random ass show.

but i'm writing in my book/diary i don't know it's just a way how i've been explaining my emotions? ew that sounds so stupid.

the way home began to ring and i looked up to my mum too se if it was important or just anything to do with y/n.

she just slowly shook her head.

my face turned into a frown as i close my diary and began watching treys stupid show.

i tightened my bandana on my head until i heard my mother "r-robin baby they found the house" she said with happy tears in her house.

i jumped out of my spot on the couch "MA WHERE ? IS SHE OKAY? IS SHE ALIVE MA?!".

"ROBIN STOP YELLING IN MY HOUSE. they don't know they havnt said anything i have the address so let's go"

we made our way there. my leg was bouncing the entire time.

Y/NS POV

i killed him. i threw his head off of me as i hit my head back against the wall sighing as happy tears started to flow down my face. i'm free.

i looked over or see the dog barking at me, i crawled over to the meat from the fridge and threw it over at the dog as it began to eat it.

i took this as a chance to make my way past it and rush for the stairs. the bloody knife still in my hand just incase.

i made it to the stairs and broke the front door lock and slowly opening the door and the smell of fresh air hitting my nose made me cry.
my eyes were glued to the ground as i was about to start running until i heard

"FREEZE OUT UR HANDS UP AND DROP YOUR WEAPON" police. everywhere.

i looked down at my knife and loosened my grip of it making it hit the floor. i look up and made eye contact with sherif, sherif jones ? since when was he back.

his eyes widened "POLICE LOWER YOUR GUNS, ITS THE MISSING CHILD"

i was shaking from god knows what.

i was approached by two police men. one handed me a blanket and the other collected my knife as detectives made there way into the house. "where is he?" sherif asked me. i coughed abit "basement" my voice sounded abit weird.

he gave me right hug. i smiled into it.

"y/n?"

it was him.