CHAPTER 11

Y/N's POV

After a few moments Robin comes back into the room with his hair in a pony tail and into some comfy clothes. He looked so fine..wait No no no no no no. Please don't tell me I'm FALLING FOR MY ENEMY!.

After a while of picking out a film, we decided to watch INSIDIOUS. I don't really mind horror but paranormal stuff FREAKS ME OUT.
As he pressed play, he flopped onto the bed next to me and got comfy for the movie.

It was half way through the movie and then a jump scare comes on. Not thinking I put my hand onto robins arm and gripped onto it. Fuck. I looked down and where my hand was and then at him where he had the biggest smirk on his face "could you squeeze it any harder?" I quickly let go and faced back to the tv while crossing my arms awkwardly and looking away.

"Sorry." Was all that came out until he sat "I was joking, I didn't mind it" I looked up at him and we stared into each others eyes for a while.

We both broke the eye contact and carried on watching the film. The time it was over it was getting really late.

I got of his bed and grabbed my skateboard, "well I should get going it's getting late" I stated while walking to his door. "Y/n?" He asked while looking at me from his front door. " I looked at him confused. "Friends?" He Asked while raising his eyebrows. "sure" I dropped my skateboard and began skating home. All night I couldn't stop thinking about Robin and his stupid face.

𝐿𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟...

ROBINS POV

Once I watched y/n down the street I walked back inside and sat next to trey on the sofa and flopped my arm around his shoulder. "Wobin" trey said while playing with his cars on his lap crashing them into each other.

"Hmm?" I hummed looking down at him. "How do you know if you like someone?" He asked. "Um Well you are happy with them. They make you smile and laugh. You can't stop thinking about them. And you just admire who they are"

Wow I didn't even know if that's even true.

"Do you like y/n ?it sounds like you do" he asked while looking into my eyes. Fuck. "What no. Stop! ew no." I stated while walking into my room.

I led down on my bed for the rest of the night thinking about one person and one person only.

Y/n.

why though? She is just annoying with her stupid pretty eyes, and her stupid soft hair oh and every stupid amazing thing about he- wait.

God what is that girl doing to me.

I rolled over and tried clearing my head to fall asleep.

________________________________

A/N

GUYS ALR IM SORRY FOR NOT WRITING SCHOOL HAS JUST STARTED AND ITS TIRING AND STRESSFUL  AND I HAVE HOMEWORK AND DANCE SO ITS HARD TO FIT IT ALL IN BUT IM GONNA TRY AND UPDATE MORE NOW!!❤️👍🏼