4.The Interview

PoV <Y/N>

Okay stay calm. Breath in and out. The factory was huge. I couldn't get out of my surprised look for a moment. I followed the path where a few Red Bull member walk on. After two minutes of walking I came to a little lodge where two people sat in.

The one man inside stood up and approached me. "May I help you miss? You look a bit lost."

"Uhm... yeah I got an invitation to a job interview but I don't really know where I need to go." I answered unsure... again. Stop it <Y/N> I screamed in my inside.

"Sure Miss. Am I allowed the see the letter you received?"

I grabbed it out of my backpack and gave it to him.

"Ah. Hm okay. Yes you need to take this path and then at the reception there will be a a woman that can help you." He said calmly and pointed on the right path from the two.

"Alright. Thank you very much!" I smiled and went off.

Okay <Y/N> you're so close now. You still got 10 minutes when you arrive there. I just talk to the receptionist, hopefully can sit down somewhere and drink something and calm down, think about what everyone told me and go in there and do my best. I hope so.

As I arrived the huge factory I go inside and was immediately flashed.
"Wow." Just came out of my mouth. I was never im such a huge building. There where some F1 cars, pictures of particular moments. I felt somehow so nice in here. Here was everything I love. Formula 1. When I was younger I would have wished to study mechanical engineering but that went off real quick because or the money issues. Everytime my dad and I watched together F1 and the commentators talked about this or that upgrade the teams brought for the weekend, yet always said "you can't even see it." But when I looked at it I immediately saw it and could describe what it does without any knowledge for it. And that made my dad always say I'm a natural talent in that topic and apologized that he couldn't let me study it.

Well know I maybe made it in another way to Formula 1. Maybe not as an engineer but in the PR Managment, my second favorite activity I had in school.

I saw the reception and went over.

"Good morning. How can I help you?" She said instantly with a slight grin.

"Ah.. good morning. I got a job interview for today. You probably need the letter right?"

"Yes that is needed."

So I grabbed it back out of my backpack. I put it back there because it was to cold to hold it until here. I mean it is still the beginning of the winter in middle November but it is somehow -10 degree here the last few days. So I grabbed it and handed it over.

"Give me a moment please." She said while she looked at her computer. She looked on it concentrated typed something and then grabbed my letter typed something off. Then she put it on the counter and looked at me and began to talk. "You're a bit early but that is okay we got a area where you can sit down. I informed Mister Horner about your arrival. I wish you the best of luck!" She said friendly

I grabbed the letter and said "thank you. May I ask where the bathroom is?" This was important I didn't want to go in the train they aren't so clean.

"Sure. Right over there." And she pointed over the the left.

"Thanks." I just answered shortly and went off.

I quickly went to the toilet, washed my face and hands after and went outside to the area to sit down and drank something. The nervousness grew again, I mean obviously I'm so close to the interview now. I grabbed my phone and wrote to my mom