14.The FIA Gala

My alarm rang and got me out of my bed. I turned it off immediately. After 5 minutes of just laying in the bed I grabbed my phone to look at the time.

"Awesome. 2 hours sleep." I mumbled to myself after I saw that it was 5 am.

I sat up and turned on the little lamp on my table next to the bed. I couldn't sleep. Its my first flight ever in my life. I worried so much that even when we went around 10 pm to bed I only sleeped 2 hours overall. I will be a mess the whole trip down there. I saw light shining through the bottem of the door. And then a knock on the door woke me up slightly. The door opened and Sebastian walked in.

"Good morning princess. Sleeped well? I'm going to make breakfast okay?"

"Morning... don't call me like that! And no I sleeped horrible maybe 2 hours or so only. And yes do that I go and take a shower...."

"You look super exhausted. Why did you sleep so less?" He said when I stood up and grabbed new clothes.

"I don't know."

"Because of the flight?"

"Surely not! Why should I?"

"Well there is no other reason. And you try to avoid to look at me so I'm right."

I pushes him out and left my room as well and headed for the bathroom.

"I never flew before." And I looked at him a bit embarrassed.

"Don't be embarrassed. It's not a crime that you never flew with a plain."

I shrugged and walked into the bathroom and took a shower. I dressed and stood in front of the mirror and looked at me. I look terrible super sleepy and exhausted. You can see that I only had 2 hours of sleep. And later that day Im supposed to go on a Gala awesome. This will end in chaos. I don't see myself not embarrass him in the worst way possible. I can't even decide how my hair should look. All will look so clean and perfect and then there is me. No make up, no idea on how to do my hair and absolutely looking horrible in dresses.

"Why are you always so thoughtful? You think to much."

I just looked at him a bit annoyed but tired and just shrugged.

"You think to much about something what is it? Lets go down and eat breakfast and talk."

I just nodded and walked after him down. I sat down on the table and he did my favourite breakfast. I smiled slightly and began to eat quietly. He placed a glass with orange juice down for me and sat down himself and began to question me.

"So. What are you thinking about again that you look sad into the mirror?"

"I...I feel so miss placed. There will be so beautiful woman's with nice make up, good made hair and good looking dresses. And then there is me. Absolutely no clue how to do my hair, hates make up and will never use it and looking bad in dresses."

"Well we have some people that makes your hair how you would like it. Without make up woman look better anyway because its natural and the dress looked so good on you or lets say you looked really good in the dress. Don't make yourself down so much. How often do I need to tell you that you looked good in the dress?" He said with a more serious voice.

"A lot..."I mumbled quietly.

"We life now for 3 weeks here together. I never said anything bad to you. In fact I think your beautiful over all even with only 2 hours of sleep. Is it because nobody ever told you?"

"No because your lying." I said and eat some of my breakfast.

He rolled his eyes and I saw how much he would like to punch me. I don't know if I annoy him with my personality. I just don't see what he tells me. There are beautiful woman out here and he tells me I am one of them. He should visit a doctor for sure. I just smiled as a victory because he didn't fight me over my answer. He usually does but not this time. It wonders me. Maybe because he is also tired and dosen't want to waste his energy over this stupid topic.