19.Jerez here we come

Now I sat there in his house wrapped up in a hoodie from him and a blanket. He was packing his stuff for the next few weeks. We have now the car presentation and pre-season testing at once. We meet Britta once more who will give me some instructions.

We didn't tell anyone so far. I'm scared to tell my parents about it. What would they think about me? I was insecure myself so I can't handle more stress from them. I was still sure when he meets some girl that looks better than me he will leave me. He told me multiple times that this is bullshit but my brain doesn't want to understand. 

I looked over because my phone was ringing. I then also realized that the fire from the furnace was nearly out. But first I need to get the call. It was my mom.

"Hey honey how's it going? You're not calling or texting much."

"All good. I was just...busy the whole time. A lot of planning you know?" I needed to lie.

"Yeah I understand. Do you come back home before the season?"

"Sure but next week we have the car presentation and pre-season testing until the 28th February. After that when I can find time I can come home for a visit sure."

"Yes that would be awesome. We didn't saw each other since Christmas."

"Yeah I know. But I will text you when I know more about when I can visit?"

I got distracted by Sebastian walking in. I pointed to the furnace and the fire. He just nodded and began to throw some new wood in.

"That would be awesome. But what are you doing besides work? Is he still nice to you?"

"Yes he is don't worry. He is super friendly and...." he bowed over me with a leg on my left and right. He began to kiss my neck a bit. I hate him. I tried to push him away but its hard with one hand.

"And?" My mom snapped me out of my thoughts.

"And his house is huge and really comfortable."

"I'm happy that you feel well there. I'm a bit unsure because he's a racing driver."

"Mom racing drivers aren't anymore until in the 70s and 80s. They don't smoke and aren't any Playboys anymore. He is like us a normal man."

"When you say that."

"Yes I do. But I need to...uhm...pack my stuff now because we fly to Jerez tomorrow."

"Alright then I wont interrupt you any longer. Have a great day."

"Bye."

I put my phone away and pushed Sebastian a bit away. I shook my head and he just kissed me. After a nice and passionate kiss he moved a bit away.

"What was that?"

"What?"

"Why did you start that while I was on a call."

"Attention."

"How old are you? 4? You have my attention 24/7 you idiot."

"I know but I wanted more. Im done packing I can go get some nice food."

"You know that you need to fit into the race suit and car in the next few days?"

"Yes and?"

"Heikki will kill you how many weight you gained??"

"A bit..." I looked at him. "7kg...But I will get rid of them before the season starts. Trust me."

"Sure and that will happen with going to buy Pizza now for us?"