3.The calm before the storm

PoV <Y/N>

I went downstairs after I talked to Mia. My mom called me for a question about dinner.

"Would you like to go to the Greece?" She ask me with a smile. "It was dad's idea." She said after my dad gave her a looked.

"But that is expensive and nothing even happened yet. Dad said you want to pay the train ride as well. That is way to much money." I answered scared a bit.

"Don't worry <Y/N>, mom and I saved some extra money over the last few months." He said with a calming voice.

"If you two are 100% sure then..." I thought about how I say it. "Then I'm fine with it." I said smiling.

I saw how happy my parents where after I agreed. I think they pray that everything will work fine tomorrow. The only thing that makes me mad is that I can't eat any garlic like now... damn I love the grilled pepperoni. But hey one time I can sustain it.

After we went home from the restaurant my mom asked "Are you nervous about tomorrow?"

"Sure." I answered a bit scared. "I mean I'm traveling alone for the first time. Then it is a completey new area and so many people will be there." I looked a bit unsure.

"And then I will have a interview with Christian Horner and Britta Roeske." I added after.

"You will do it. Just don't act scared or so. You don't need to tell them that you never traveled before." My mom said and patted my shoulder.

When we reached our home I went upstairs and just said "Good night see you tomorrow."

"Dad will drive you to the train tomorrow morning. Don't be late you know how much he hates it when someone is late." She said with a laugh.

"Yes yes mom I will be on point." I just said lazily.

Before bet I go and take a shower. I mean I could do it tomorrow but then I probably would be late because I always day dream in the shower. So I went in to take a shower. I lost myself in thinking about tomorrow. What if I fuck it up? I mean how could I fuck it up? If I behave like and idiot or so. Just be friendly and nice to everyone. Christian Horner and Britta.... so popular people in the world of Formula 1.

What if I meet HIM. The Sebastian Vettel I would work for when everything works out. I mean he is famous, a pole sitter and race winner in F1 and is the vice champion this year. He is really attractive and got such a good personality.

I mean I don't know how true it is but it is a rumor that he got seen with different girls since he broke up with his girlfriend at the end of last year. Nothing is much known about, what happens and why they broke up. But the that he was seen with different girls could mean anything but nothing. I don't want to judge people for what they do or don't do when I never meet them. Maybe he is different than we see him in F1 who knows.

"<Y/N> you done soon? Your showering since over an hour and we would like to take one as well!" I heard my dad scream.

I snapped out of my day dream and stuttered "Yes. Yes I'm done in 5 minutes sorry!"

I quickly washed my hair and jumped out. Dried myself, brushed teeth, combed my hair and put clothes on. When I came out I went to my room and went to bed and set my clock to
5 am on my phone and put it down. I turned over and looked at the wall for a while and then fell asleep.

I walked around in the club and a young man came over to me.
"Hey beauty you alone here? You look really handsome." He said with a big grin on his face. He was a bit taller than me. Had blue eyes and blond short hair. It was styled up a bit. He was wearing a shirt it was checkered. Blue jeans and white sneakers.