15.A little hangover Seb?

Smut included! Story also. It will be explained explicit like in the other 2 chapters.

Before I could say anything the door opens. The man that looks after the cars was 'taking' it away from us. We got out and he drove off with it. I stood there not knowing what to do. Then a hand grabs mine and pulls me back. I turned round and it was Sebastian.

"Come lets go sleep. Im tired."

I just nodded and walked next to him when we got in stopped near the reception what about the second room.

"The second room." I said and he stopped.

"Do we need it? I can sleep on the couch im to tired to move stuff round now."

I nodded and we walked to the elevators. We needed to wait 5 minutes because a lot of people came back from the Gala as well. When we where in the elevator we where unexpectedly alone with the mass of people that where walking around. He laid against the side and was on his phone. He had his shirt rolled up on his arms again, the jacket I had still. He looks so relaxed and relieved I think but also a bit sad.

"You..." he stuffed his phone away and looked at me "You look sad."

"Emotional sounds better. Never thought that talking about it helps more than ignoring and pushing it away."

"Surprise."

"Don't mock me. You are the walking example of swallow every shit throwing at you. No matter how much it hurts you."

"Wont do that tonight."

I could see it took him a while.

"I..." and he was blinking, hold his smile in and shook his head "I didn't meant that!"

"Who knows."

"Looks like you get more loose now?"

"Maybe. The Gala is over a big stress relieve."

The elevator opened and we got out. He was a bit tipsy and was walking a bit from left to right. I knew he put the key card in the backpack. I pulled it out of it and swiped it through. We walked in and I got rid of my shoes. I walked over to the couch and sat down. My head was going crazy I didn't knew a head can hurt so bad. I was never on a party or so. I looked round for a water bottle.

"What you looking at...for?" Seb mumbled.

"Water."

He walked over to the fridge and grabbed a water bottle out of it and handed it to me. I opened and drunk it out. I was really thirsty. He walked to the bathroom and came back quickly after.

"You...you sleeped on the..." He thought about it "left side when I stood in front no?"

"Yeah when you stay in front of it." I laughed.

"Yeah stay... My head is a mess."

"After that much alcohol no wonder."

I stood up and went myself to the bathroom real quick I washed my face and looked at me in the mirror. Did all that just happened? Did we really kiss? And did it really felt so good? Was I not stuck in a day dream for a moment? My head lets me know im not. When I just think back to it...I just shake and feel the goosebumps again. I just smiled. Then I heard a loud clink. Im sure it was a glass or so.

"Don't hurt yourself, don't hurt yourself please..."

I walked out and into the livingroom area. He placed his sleeping stuff on the couch and knocked the bottle over I left there. Luckely it was empty already. He was trying to clean it up.